51?????
  Re: (...)
I just logged on again for a quick peek----and there are FIFTY ONE voyeurs?????? OH MY----this is wonderful----HOW ABOUT some dialogue y'all???

Nice to see you all anyway----visit again when you can!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: 51????? by Roxanne 21 (I just logged on aga...)
I've noticed a lot of action recently--we must be doing interesting things--come on board ya'll....it's a good time!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: 51????? by Roxanne 21 (I just logged on aga...)
Last night there were over 100 on. I just wonder how many are actual people and how many are those robots, or drones or moles or what ever they are called. Programs that go out and search on key words. I think Nielson (the ratings company) has programs that do that.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: 51????? by esgunn (Last night there wer...)
They're called "bots" and are software applications used to track and catalog websites for search engines, they used to be known as webcrawlers.

Trust me, if there were 100 users on at any given time, only a small percentage of them are bots.

And I don't think Nielsen has bots. Probably more like the likes of google, AOL, yahoo, etc.
  Re: Re: 51????? by jeffdubya (They're called "bots...)
It's got to the jello shooter bait I've been putting out
  Re: Re: 51????? by DFen911 (It's got to the jell...)
Roy just mentioned those da-- jello shooters yesterday....man, were they ever his downfall last year.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: 51????? by cjs (Roy just mentioned t...)
I just found 3 blue maui jello shots in a beer six-pack box with some Samuel Adams from LAST October...talk about strong smelling. Holly decided to toss them out. Something about 5 month old stuff. Kind of embarrassing to find something like that hidden in the fridge...
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: 51????? by firechef (I just found 3 blue ...)
at least you were able to recognize it - I've had stuff, had no idea what it started life as.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: 51????? by cjs (at least you were ab...)
Quote:

at least you were able to recognize it - I've had stuff, had no idea what it started life as.

And at least noone threw it away, which was what happened to my beautiful piece of Gorgonzola, because it had "blue mold" growing on it

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: 51????? by pjcooks ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
PJ, I have to find a picture of my kids in their Halloween costumes many, many years ago, everytime I see your avatar, I have to smile thinking about them.

Sorry, back to the subject, whatever it was.
www.achefsjourney.com