OT, but has anyone heard from Gourmet_Mom?
  Re: (...)
I know she was headed to Charlotte for a day or two but it has been longer than that. It is not like her not to at least stick her head in and say "hi" for a second.

Dang parents are so hard to raise these days...
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: OT, but has anyone heard from Gourmet_Mom? by firechef (I know she was heade...)
Let her get her girdle off and I'm sure she'll be with us.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT, but has anyone heard from Gourmet_Mom? by cjs (Let her get her gird...)
ROFL Wait till she sees that comment!!!!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: OT, but has anyone heard from Gourmet_Mom? by Lorraine (ROFL Wait till she ...)
JEEEEAAAANNN!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: OT, but has anyone heard from Gourmet_Mom? by Gourmet_Mom (JEEEEAAAANNN! [img]/...)
Sorry, that's an old family saying. My mother was divorced and when she'd come home after working all day to two obnoxious girls, we'd hit her at the door with all our "Can i do this" "Can I do that" "Joan did this to me" "How come Jeannie get so" .......

She'd always come back with - "If you two would let me get my girdle off, I'd probably say yes!"
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT, but has anyone heard from Gourmet_Mom? by cjs (Sorry, that's an old...)
Oh, I thought it was funny, I just couldn't resist teasing you....LOL! Now that you mention it, I think I've heard that before.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: OT, but has anyone heard from Gourmet_Mom? by cjs (Sorry, that's an old...)
What's a girdle?

PJ
PJ
" when she'd come home after working all day to two obnoxious girls, "

You, Jean, who'd a thunkit???? I must remember that expression!! He'll love it!!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.