It came in the mail yesterday!
  Re: (...)
Share a Recipe Cookbook! Had a great time looking at this last night. Lots of oldies but goodies and many that I've never seen before. Plenty of familiar names as contributors as well. There is something for everyone here. Great gift idea especially for young people just starting out or older folks who like good simple comfort food. And it all goes for a great cause!

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: It came in the mail yesterday! by Mare749 (Share a Recipe Cookb...)
Thank you, Maryann - enjoy!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: It came in the mail yesterday! by Mare749 (Share a Recipe Cookb...)
" Great gift idea especially for young people "

It sure is. I gave several of my nieces and nephews copies. They make great gifts.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: It came in the mail yesterday! by Lorraine (" Great gift idea es...)
For anyone who isn't sure how to order "Share a Recipe", the book was compiled by our own Chef Jean and contains 130 tried and true recipes contributed by members of another forum. Billy J and Lorraine are both published in this book as well as many other familiar names. All proceeds (after printing costs) go to scholarships for culinary students.

Just send a PM to cjs and she will set you up. A nice gift for Easter baskets, Mother's Day, graduations, housewarming, and stocking stuffers.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Just in case someone missed this......... by Mare749 (For anyone who isn't...)
I sure love my copy! I am so pleased with this collection of recipes. You are right too, lots of familiar and trusted names too.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Just in case someone missed this......... by luvnit (I sure love my copy!...)
Thank you all!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Just in case someone missed this......... by cjs (Thank you all!...)
Mine came in the mail a few days ago. It's great! Thanks Jean.
Shirley
  Re: Re: Just in case someone missed this......... by smschwag (Mine came in the mai...)
and we're getting closer and closer to another $1,000.00 scholarship!!!!!!!!!! Yipee!
www.achefsjourney.com