High Protein Pasta
  Re: (...)
Does anybody know of a packaged whole wheat high protein pasta I can purchase?
  Re: High Protein Pasta by chef21 (Does anybody know of...)
Barilla's "Integrali" products are whole wheat.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: High Protein Pasta by labradors (Barilla's "[url=http...)
That's what I was going to suggest.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: High Protein Pasta by chef21 (Does anybody know of...)
I have tried a couple of them, in my opinion the Barilla's tastes the best. Didn't care for the Mueller's or the Prince whole wheat pasta. Also, the family didn't notice the difference between the Barilla's and the "regular" pasta but did with the other brands.
Meg
[url] www.meglucas.com [url]
  Re: Re: High Protein Pasta by mlucas1 (I have tried a coupl...)
I've used Barilla Plus as well as Ronzoni Healthy Harvest. I like the taste of the Barilla Plus better; it's a blend of grains but it is high-protein. I don't have a box on hand to tell you the nutritional profile.

The Ronzoni Healthy Harvest is called "Whole Wheat Blend Pasta" and tastes more like a wheat pasta, IMO. One serving has 180 cal; 2 g fat; 41 g carb (6 g dietary fiber) and 7 g protein.
  Re: Re: High Protein Pasta by martha63 (I've used Barilla Pl...)
This is good to know! I've only ever tried whole wheat pasta once and did not care for it at all. No idea what brand it was, but will have to try it again.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: High Protein Pasta by Mare749 (This is good to know...)
We really like the Hodgson Mill whole wheat spinach spaghetti, the rest have a bad feel in the mouth to me. Hubby doesn't mind them, though.
[Image: WWspinachspaghetti_NewPackage-whole_wheat_pasta.jpg]
  Re: Re: High Protein Pasta by HomeCulinarian (We really like the [...)
I've only tried the Mueller's and Dreamfield's. The family didn't like either! I hope to try my hand at homemade soon, but having brand names that others like is very helpful...especially the hollow pastas. I've not had the nerve to try them with the extruder yet. I'm waiting to get the "feel" for the right texture to save frustration.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.