Tuesday Night's Dinner - Feb 19th???
  Re: (...)
Have no idea what we'll have for dinner yet. I do have lots of little packets of sauces from the weekend, so maybe beef stroganoff.

Made potato soup last night - could not eat one more rich meal, just wanted something comforting and the soup really hit the spot. Will certainly be eating out of the freezer for a while and can't forget Roxanne's dinner coming up sometime this week. Guess I'd better go make a list, I almost always feel better with dinners set in my mind.

What's everyone else up to tonight?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tuesday Night's Dinner - Feb 19th??? by cjs (Have no idea what we...)
I'm trying a recipe from the new Bon magazine. Pasta with peas, cream, parmesan cheese, parsley and mint (though I'm going to sub basil for the mint). Garlic bread. I might add a chopped chicken breast as well. My husband will be asking, "where's the meat?" otherwise.
  Re: Re: Tuesday Night's Dinner - Feb 19th??? by Trixxee (I'm trying a recipe ...)
Just got done making some butternut squash and leek soup. Not sure what else I'll do for later.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Tuesday Night's Dinner - Feb 19th??? by labradors (Just got done making...)
Two of us with the flu and a little one with a touch of the flu AND cutting teeth for the first time...I am thinking about saving as much energy as I can and putting together some chicken and rice soup for tonight...if it ain't one thing it's another.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Tuesday Night's Dinner - Feb 19th??? by firechef (Two of us with the f...)
left overs tonight I made a Aloha Pork from Greg Atkinson;s cook book

"NorthWest Style" have a Mango Peach Salsa to go with. and perhaps the

Yams from Jean's recipe.
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Tuesday Night's Dinner - Feb 19th??? by mjkcooking (left overs tonight ...)
Tonight is beef stew with dumplings. Goes great with this freezing weather! My goodness it's cold here! We sure had a quick temperature change.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Tuesday Night's Dinner - Feb 19th??? by cjs (Have no idea what we...)
I'm making the oven fried chicken from CAH #37. I'm going to make it a real comfort meal by making mashed taters and corn with it!
Meg
[url] www.meglucas.com [url]
  Re: Re: Tuesday Night's Dinner - Feb 19th??? by mlucas1 (I'm making the oven ...)
Lamb chops ala The Silver Palate-----Asian style----YUMMMMMM

served with a garlic/soy broccoli and sauteed potatoes

Nice ideas for the next few days from your posts!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Tuesday Night's Dinner - Feb 19th??? by Roxanne 21 (Lamb chops ala The S...)
I start having work done on a couple of implants beginning Thursday so I think I will be eating quite a few soups.

Not that there's anything wrong with soup..... I just miss chewing.
Cory

I am not the model.
  Re: Re: Tuesday Night's Dinner - Feb 19th??? by Corinne (I start having work ...)
Cory-----that is in my future (very near!!!) as well----maybe we can console each other???

Problem is----who will make the soup???

Guess I have to plan ahead, huh??
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy