A new biggie for me :)
  Re: (...)
Well just got off the phone doing a 30 minute interview with a local magazine who is going to feature me in their May issue

While it's not national..yet it's still a huge for me. The magazine is Inland Empire Family. Look out Rachel I'm coming to get ya!
  Re: A new biggie for me :) by DFen911 (Well just got off th...)
Well, Denise, that's WONDERFUL! I hope you will be able to at least scan and post the article! And what great advertisement! Get ready for the phone to ring off the hook!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: A new biggie for me :) by Gourmet_Mom (Well, Denise, that's...)
Wow! Cool! Make sure they use your avatar, too.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: A new biggie for me :) by labradors (Wow! Cool! Make su...)
Congratulations a thousandfold Denise. I am so happy for you so utterley pleased for you. It is a biggy I know, but when I think of how you worked for this, it nearly makes me shrink. But not quite. Instead I am bursting with pride for you. Giggle, if you make it into your own tv show, people will say you are an 'overnight' success, and I will pnch them in the eye.
  Re: Re: A new biggie for me :) by vannin (Congratulations a th...)
I mean punch, not pnch, or pinch.
I would love for a friend to top Rachel Raye---yumoo!!--evoo!!--erpoo!!--So sorry, went too far!! You start local and move on --look at Wolfgang--only recently has he started to fall from grace.The best of luck to you my friend--I've always wanted to know somebody famous.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
Very cool! You're definitely on the rise... Hope you remember all us little people when you're famous.
Congrats, Denise, it was just a matter of time!!

As HC said, please don't forget those of us who knew you when

We'll all expect a mention when you get your own show

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: A new biggie for me :) by pjcooks (Congrats, Denise, it...)
Lol well I don't know that I'll have my own show but I so love to expose folks to good food that's not overwhelming.

But it was offered...well I wouldn't turn my nose up to it

Thank you all!
Congratulations Denise! Local recognition is ALWAYS appreciated. They can talk about you in the 'remember when' context. You need this, it's very positive!

In my profession, I have the 'local recognition' now and it is currently enhancing into the more 'national' level. Very promising.

I feel it is a momentous effect that keeps getting bigger with time.

Keep your momentum going! Good for you!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura