I'm Baaaaack (I think)
  Re: (...)
My computer has been acting up since December and finally went out completely and seems to have been fixed after almost a month in the shop. Cross your fingers, please and spit over your shoulders or whatever other good luck charm might suit you for me please. I haven't been able to do much, except mooch of my hubby's computer late at night. Anyway, we've been on a diet for the last 2 weeks or so, so no cooking beyond broiling fish and poaching chicken. Yuck.

Sally
  Re: I'm Baaaaack (I think) by lxxf (My computer has been...)
Well, welcome back Sally! Hopefully your computer will stay up and running and you can start whipping up some good stuff to share. How's the diet going? Are you still dieting?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: I'm Baaaaack (I think) by Gourmet_Mom (Well, welcome back S...)
Welcome Baaaaack!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: I'm Baaaaack (I think) by labradors (Welcome Baaaaack!...)
I'll be joing you in the eating dept. Sally - after the past four days!!! geez, were we ever bad... One good thing at least our weather has been good and we can go bike riding. Feeling lucky about that after some of the weather some on here have been having.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: I'm Baaaaack (I think) by cjs (I'll be joing you in...)
Welcome back!
  Re: Re: I'm Baaaaack (I think) by Trixxee (Welcome back!...)
Glad to have you back Sally!
  Re: I'm Baaaaack (I think) by lxxf (My computer has been...)
Good to see you, Sally. What diet are you on, or is it a general "eat healthy for a while" type of thing? I can do that, cause I love veggies but Picky can't survive without massive (to me) doses of chocolate everyday.

These are his veggies:

[Image: DSCN0485.jpg]

Believe it or not

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: I'm Baaaaack (I think) by pjcooks (Good to see you, Sal...)
PJ, that's sad....really, really sad....
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: I'm Baaaaack (I think) by Gourmet_Mom (PJ, that's sad....re...)
Hi there, Sally! Glad you're back. Don't you hate being "disconnected?" I've been gone a lot myself recently, so we can both "catch up" on all the latest news.

Dieting is a bore. I highly recommend the book French Women Don't Get Fat. It helped me change my attitude and "pair back, bit by bit" while still enjoying most foods.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: I'm Baaaaack (I think) by Mare749 (Hi there, Sally! Gl...)
We certainly did miss you, Sally---NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!

I know about those computer thangs---and those diets!!!

We do miss our regular posters----come back soon, guys!!! Hope you are all healthy and happy!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy