Top Chef
  Re: (...)
Well season 4 starts March 12th This season we have 16 chefs and it is being shot in Chicago.

Knives down, hands up.

Andrew, 30 - Fort Lauderdale, FL; Resides in N.Y.
Antonia, 31 - Los Angeles, CA
Dale, 29 - Chicago, IL; Resides in N.Y.
Erik, 38 - Chappaqua, NY; Resides in San Francisco, CA
Jennifer, 35 -Brooklyn, NY; Resides in San Francisco, CA
Lisa, 27 – Toronto, Canada; Resides in N.Y.
Manuel, 33 - Laredo, TX; Resides in N.Y.
Mark, 29 - Invercargill, New Zealand; Resides in N.Y.
Nikki, 35 -Resides in: N.Y.
Nimma, 26 -Peachtree City, GA; Resides in Atlanta, GA
Richard, 35 - Uniondale, NY; Resides in Atlanta, GA
Ryan, 28 - Los Banos, CA; Resides in San Francisco, CA
Spike, 27 – Clearwater Beach, FL; Resides in Williamsburg, N.Y.
Stephanie, 31 - Stamford, CT; Resides in Chicago, IL
Valerie, 32 - Resides in: Chicago, IL
Zoi, 30, - Seattle, WA; Resides in San Francisco, CA
  Re: Top Chef by DFen911 (Well season 4 starts...)
Looking forward to it. Looks like Stephanie and Valerie have the home court advantage.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Top Chef by DFen911 (Well season 4 starts...)
Oh, I had no idea they were all geared up for another one. Thanks... I'll mark it on my calendar. Love the show!
Lori
http://www.RecipeGirl.com

"Everything tastes better with wine"
  Re: Re: Top Chef by SDRecipeGirl (Oh, I had no idea th...)
Never seen this one as our local cable co-operative does not offer Bravo Network. I get to watch Food TV and a couple of PBS food shows but none that I am a fan of other than America's Test Kitchen and Ciao, Italia. I watch Hell's Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmare with Chef Ramsay on Fox and as for Food TV I watch Dinner:Impossable, Good Eats, Unwrapped, and some times Iron Chef America and the Food Network Challenges.

I miss Rick Bayless' show on PBS which Iowa Public Television does not carry and some of the other PBS shows that they do not carry. They only show four shows on Saturday mornings. The only other show I catch is No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain on Travel Network.

I'll have to follow Top Chef through all of you here and the shows website...
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Top Chef by firechef (Never seen this one ...)
I watch most of these as well, when I get a chance, but Top Chef remains my favorite--can't wait!!

It's too bad you can't get Bravo, geez, storms and cold and no Top Chef, brrrr.....

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Top Chef by pjcooks (I watch most of thes...)
I left so much civilization behind when I left "Cow Hampshire" I know...did I mention I live in a town of maybe 175 people? The closest two towns are about 10 miles east and 10 miles west of here and are both about 500 people. 25 miles to the north is Fort Dodge and its population of somewhere in the 15,000 to 20,000 range...I am lucky to have cable as the service just became available about 8 years ago. The local phone/cable co-operative was one of the last old fashioned public switch board set ups with a local operator in America and it finally closed about 12 years ago.

They JUST upgraded to fiber optic cables for phone service last summer! I am happy to have what I have even if it does have two country video stations and EVERY church and religion station known to man (5 of them) and three home shopping stations and four sports channels and our "local" stations from Des Moines and a handful of other stuff. Nothing too fun or exciting...
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Top Chef by firechef (I left so much civil...)
Stay safe thought all of this...We are thinking and praying for you, Holly and the Baby. No more suffering is required!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Top Chef by esgunn (Stay safe thought al...)
and I thought we lived in the third world-----you should be able to cope though!!!

All of that technology (we don't even have the remotest possibility of acquiring) is just a dream/wish for us--- SOMEDAY!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy