Website preview
  Re: (...)
It's getting there! I still have to tidy up a few things, add some things that aren't there yet, and implement the magazine index, but here's a sneak preview of what is soon to come:

http://www.cookingtheworld.com

As mentioned earlier, I hope to have the magazine index function working sometime Monday, with issues from 1997-2000, and with the rest of the issues by Wednesday.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Website preview by labradors (It's getting there! ...)
Nice!!! Looks good, and I'm looking forward to it! Thank You.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Website preview by Harborwitch (Nice!!! Looks good,...)
Very nice Labs! I'm looking forward to the additions!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Website preview by Gourmet_Mom (Very nice Labs! I'm...)
Great Looking Site

Should be really usefull.

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
Can't wait!!

PJ
PJ
Very nice. So glad there are people on this planet that know something about all of this computer stuff. I am sooo computer illiterate it isn't even funny. I didn't use the internet until January of 2005! Didn't have a computer in my home until January of 2006!

Still don't have a clue as in how they or all of these website things work...don't intend to either as long as I can cook.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Website preview by firechef (Very nice. So glad ...)
Thanks, Labradors, this is a wonderful idea. I will use it often. I was one of those who applied to cuisine at home plus and was not accepted. This is another chance to use the site fully!
  Re: Re: Website preview by coco hernandez (Thanks, Labradors, t...)
lookin' good, labs.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Website preview by cjs (lookin' good, labs....)
Hey Labs, your site is looking really good!
  Re: Re: Website preview by DFen911 (Hey Labs, your site ...)
Thanks for all the comments.

Still not quite ready, since I've been busy with a number of other things, but almost there. I'll post again, when it's ready.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?