Am I the only one not seeing "Avatars" ???????
  Re: (...)
Hello again, am I the only one with this problem
  Re: Am I the only one not seeing "Avatars" ??????? by madmax (Hello again, am I th...)
Hey! You are right! I don't see them either all of a sudden. Hmmmm....

Oh wait. I can see them now. Just loading s-l-o-w-l-e-y.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Am I the only one not seeing "Avatars" ??????? by luvnit (Hey! You are right! ...)
...and the next question... do either of you see pink elephants - and are they flying????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Am I the only one not seeing "Avatars" ??????? by luvnit (Hey! You are right! ...)
So you did eventually get to see them???? they haven't come up yet on mine.
  Re: Re: Am I the only one not seeing "Avatars" ??????? by madmax (So you did eventuall...)
Yes, I see the avatars now. Pink elephants too... flying around the room. Yup!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
WELL---HELLO Tracie!!!! Nice to see you here---been too long (but then I will not play the mother----uuuhhhh--Jean???)

I have not seen the avatars either---those gremlins are on go slow again!!!! I thought that was a problem with our "load shedding" (power outages). We are having a MAJOR problem with no electicity in this part of the world--our home has been extremely fortunate but others are suffering badly!!!!

COME BACK SOON, Tracie!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Am I the only one not seeing "Avatars" ??????? by Roxanne 21 (WELL---HELLO Tracie!...)
ohh yes I'll be around alot more, going a new and better direction and what a better place to start then with all you folks! and wonderful recipes. , OK "the pink elephants" now that's funny.
  Re: Re: Am I the only one not seeing "Avatars" ??????? by madmax ([img]/ubbthreads/ima...)
Quote:

Smile ohh yes I'll be around alot more, going a new and better direction and what a better place to start then with all you folks! and wonderful recipes. , OK "the pink elephants" now that's funny.

Not to be sarcastic or anything Tracie, but I'll believe that when I see it! Bless your heart

You still haven't called me back from several nights ago.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Am I the only one not seeing "Avatars" ??????? by bjcotton ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
I'll say it for you, madmax... nag, nag, nag
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Am I the only one not seeing "Avatars" ??????? by cjs ([img]/ubbthreads/ima...)
Even with my aged eyes, I can see them!

You still haven't called me back from several nights ago

Note to self: Billy calls me out in public, but doesn't mention when I redeem myself.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.