Thai Curry Chicen Salad, In phyllo cups-Vol 66 CAH
  Re: (...)
We are going to do these in the spring for a dinner party--does anyone know the brand or who carries the phyllo cups? I HATE WORKING WITH PHYLLO!! I would relly just like to buy the cups. Thanking you in advance--Bill
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Thai Curry Chicen Salad, In phyllo cups-Vol 66 CAH by Old Bay (We are going to do t...)
Well, if nothing else, you could probably get away with using the Pepperidge Farm puff pastry shells or mini shells.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Thai Curry Chicen Salad, In phyllo cups-Vol 66 CAH by Old Bay (We are going to do t...)
Looks interesting, I use the Athens Phyllo shells for both home and commercial the link will take you to the consumer side of the site. They are often in the freezer section of most grocery stores.

I like the preformed cups for the same reason, phyllo is a pain to deal with, rather have it formed.

I have used all the flavors as well. They are all very good.
Chef de Cuisine
The Cowboy and The Rose Catering

USMC Sgt 1979-1985
my local grocery store carries phyllo cups in the freezer section--I live in Tampa which is moderately sized and I do have a problem finding some things I want but unless you are in a very small town--should not be a problem.
Madeline
I also use the Athens phyllo cups, Bill. They're quite inexpensive here, $1.25 for 15. Great for both savory and sweet, absolutely worth the money.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Thai Curry Chicen Salad, In phyllo cups-Vol 66 CAH by pjcooks (I also use the Athen...)
$1.25 for 15. Thats incredible. We have to pay arms legs and heads too, if 'they can get it off'.
  Re: Re: Thai Curry Chicen Salad, In phyllo cups-Vol 66 CAH by vannin ($1.25 for 15. Thats...)
No such animal here--but no bother because I love working with phyllo. All of these "exotic" final productions still have to find their way here. With all of the new products on the shelves recently, I bet they will be here soon.

Pepperidge Farm cookies and goldfish have arrived!!!! YIPPEE!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Thai Curry Chicen Salad, In phyllo cups-Vol 66 CAH by Roxanne 21 (No such animal here-...)
aha, you be visiting our old nemesis again, eh Bill???
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Thai Curry Chicen Salad, In phyllo cups-Vol 66 CAH by cjs (aha, you be visiting...)
I never learn.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Thai Curry Chicen Salad, In phyllo cups-Vol 66 CAH by Old Bay (I never learn....)
Old Bay....try using wonton wrappers that you can bake off in mini muffin tins.
Works a treat and as long as you store in a very airtight tin, they keep well also.