Question regarding something with renewal
  Re: (...)
I just renewed my subscription and I had a question about something they give you with it. It says "Comprehensive Cuisine at Home Index of Issues 1-66" What is that and how do I either use it or access it?

thanks
Linda
  Re: Question regarding something with renewal by Emmasmum (I just renewed my su...)
I believe that is like a year-book or in this case a five-year book with all of the issues from the first through the 66th. It might get expensive.

Sally
  Re: Question regarding something with renewal by Emmasmum (I just renewed my su...)
Good question, Linda. Renewed mine as well, but didn't get this. Anyone else out there?

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Question regarding something with renewal by pjcooks (Good question, Linda...)
Renewed mine and have never gotten it. Wrote letters, emails, etc., still never gotten it.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
I did get my copy of the guide. It tells you which recipes can be found in which issues. It comes in a magazine form.
Meg
[url] www.meglucas.com [url]
  Re: Re: Question regarding something with renewal by mlucas1 (I did get my copy of...)
Same here. I got one also. It is just an index, no book. Just says what issue number and what page each recipe is on from the beginning of time. Or at least C@H beginning of time.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Question regarding something with renewal by luvnit (Same here. I got one...)
Often you will find them added in the middle of your next magazine - or your first renewal magazine, it is easily removable. Just an index. I think my last one only goes to issue 54. It sure is helpful - especially when you do not have access to members plus. I just pull mine out and keep it infront of the current magazine in my current binder. At one time I also received it in PDF - but again it only whent through issue 54.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.