I got my MasterCook yesterday!
  Re: (...)
I am sooo happy. I decided to by MasterCook and it arrived yesterday. Between playing with my new toy and reading messages here, I have done nothing around the house or watched football game. It's grilled steaks tonight for dinner--dh doing. I was a little apprehensive about MC cause evidentally the web download is bad and people on the Yahoo groups site have had problems uploading the CD--but with a little help from dh everything is up and running. I have already entered 3-4 of my favorite all-time recipes and no problems there. Next test will be importing and exporting recipes to/from internet. I have already flagged some of your great recipes and I usually search internet for ideas. Now, if I could just get my first copy of C&H I would reeeaaalllyyy to happy! Looking forward to Monday's mystery dinner--what time is it???????????????
Madeline
  Re: I got my MasterCook yesterday! by pink_eagle (I am sooo happy. I ...)
I hope you enjoy your MC as much as I have. If you have any problems, Billy is a Whiz with it! He helped me when I got mine.
Quote:

Looking forward to Monday's mystery dinner--what time is it???????????????

Knowing Jean, the first post will probably be 12:01 am...LOL! The rascal has NO willpower! She's already busting at the seams!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: I got my MasterCook yesterday! by Gourmet_Mom ( I hope you enjoy yo...)
Jean usually is the first to post because she gets up hours before the rest of us! I think we're all anxious to tell our stories on this one.

Madeline, so glad to hear you like your MC program. Just a hint about exporting recipes. I have never been able to export a recipe directly out of MC to someone's email address, at least not with the newer versions. I was able to years ago with an older version. So, now I just copy the recipe and paste it into my email or post on the forum. You will have a lot of fun learning the program.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: I got my MasterCook yesterday! by pink_eagle (I am sooo happy. I ...)
I got MC after learning about it here. I love it. Haven't had any problems using it. I don't try to use the e-mail feature within MC. I found it easier to copy and paste into a message. Time can get away from me, too, when I start messing around with it.
  Re: Re: I got my MasterCook yesterday! by HomeCulinarian (I got MC after learn...)
The email function in MC is a real bear, I've never got it to work.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: I got my MasterCook yesterday! by bjcotton (The email function i...)
(I was #3!! - Roxanne & Cory beat me... )

I love M.C. also - I did lose everything on it one time a number of years ago with a crash, but I'm faithful about backing the system up now!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: I got my MasterCook yesterday! by cjs ((I was #3!! - Roxann...)
I wanted to stay up till midnight and post. But I was too tired from the weekend.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura