Firechef is Coming!
  Re: (...)
I just invited a new member to our little club! Firechef is a buddy from another forum. He's a great guy and excellent chef! Please give him the warm welcome you gave me! I think you will all love him as much as I do! He's got lots of stories and experience, but I'll let him tell you all about himself.

Come on in LJ! This group is GREAT!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Firechef is Coming! by Gourmet_Mom (I just invited a new...)
Well here's a pre-welcome to Firechef!! Ok for this occassion...I'm thinking spicy jello shooters Cinnamon perhaps...oooOooO made with Goldschlager.
Welcome Firechef. Come on in and start sharing.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
No pressure...thanks Mom! Gosh this place looks familiar but I can't quite place it. Hope to meet some new people and find some old friends as well...no I am not calling any of you old...firm believer in no dumb questions and even if I don't know an answer I'll more often than not follow your progress so I can learn too.

Never found anyone I couldn't learn from and share thoughts and ideas with. I agree with the old quote that our minds are like parachutes...they only work when they are open.

Catch you all around in a bit.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Firechef is Coming! by DFen911 (Well here's a pre-we...)
I'm thinking chili and beef carbonnade--something that lasts if you turn it off and leave it on the stove until the other fire is out!!
Welcome!!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Firechef is Coming! by Old Bay (I'm thinking chili a...)
Welcome Firechef, glad you could join this friendly group.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Firechef is Coming! by bjcotton (Welcome Firechef, gl...)
Welcome LJ, how is things as Exec Chef of the Country Club?
Chef de Cuisine
The Cowboy and The Rose Catering

USMC Sgt 1979-1985
  Re: Re: Firechef is Coming! by firechef (No pressure...thanks...)
Welcome to our happy little gang! I hope you enjoy yourself as much as we all do - it's a great fun place! And there's lots of good food going on here!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Firechef is Coming! by Harborwitch (Welcome to our happy...)
Yeah, Denise brought out the shooters!!! Welcome Firechef, to your new cooking family. Hope you visit us often and enjoy all the nice people on this forum.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Firechef is Coming! by firechef (No pressure...thanks...)
Welcome to the board, Firechef!