We're Going On An Adventure Too!
  Re: (...)
...but not as far as Sharon! My friend, Coleenie & her husband are here for a few days (we met and became almost instant best friends 33 years ago working at a travel agency) of fun and catching up.

We're taking the ferry over to Victoria this a.m. and spending the night and we'll come home tomorrow afternoon. Torn between going back to the Wild Saffron, food was wonderful, and exploring a new place...decisions, decisions.

Have a great couple of days and see ya all later.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: We're Going On An Adventure Too! by cjs (...but not as far as...)
Sounds like a nice litte treat. Have a good time!
Have fun!!
Meg
[url] www.meglucas.com [url]
have a great time in Victoria--it is a beautiful place. I have noticed several people in forum from Washington state here--funny that I moved from there to sunny Florida--it was about 29 here in Tampa this a.m.--I think a record low for this time of year--worried about my tropical plants right now but more worried about our beautiful crop of winter strawberries in Plant City which is about a 20 minute drive from here. Make sure to let us know what you did in Victoria--Emperes Hotel (sp?).
Madeline
Oh Jean have fun! That's someplace I'm hoping to go eventually. I know Bob would love it too! Travel safely and come home and tell us all about it!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: We're Going On An Adventure Too! by pink_eagle (have a great time in...)
I remember hearing on the late news last night that Tampa was colder than we were! Hope those berries are ok.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
Have a great time! Tell us about what you decided for dinner when you return.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: We're Going On An Adventure Too! by luvnit (Have a great time! ...)
You've probably already left, but have a great time!!!! High tea at The empress is fun!!! Check out Chinatown if you get a chance. Or have a glass of port (any port in a storm!!!) in their library.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: We're Going On An Adventure Too! by Lorraine (You've probably alre...)
From what I heard on the news, the berries are not ok though the farmers are trying to freeze the plants with water.

I used to be a Travel Agent too, but now I'm a substitute teacher.

I can't see all the posts when I'm replying (?). I was answering to cj..I believe. Sorry.

edit - yes, it is cjs who is traveling. Have a great time. It sounds like fun.
Cory

I am not the model.
I hope you're having a wonderful time! You and Roy are like my folks, they were always busy busy busy but now that they've retired, they're busier than ever!

Have fun!

PJ
PJ