The New Issue - February 2008
  Re: (...)
I got it!! And boy does it look wonderful.

Some great cupcake recipes too. Kinda fancy and look great. Yummy!

The calzones look good too along with the Italian Nachos!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: The New Issue - February 2008 by luvnit (I got it!! And boy ...)
I received Cuisine at Home and my Bon Appetit today. Picky is lucky he's even getting dinner since I've been reading all afternoon.
Cory

I am not the model.
  Re: Re: The New Issue - February 2008 by Corinne (I received Cuisine a...)
My mailbox was sans the new issue yesterday. Maybe it will arrive today.
I got my new issue yesterday too! And even though it came with a big thing on the cover that said "Last issue!" (I sent in my renewal, don't know what happened!!) I read it from cover to cover immediately.

Lots of recipes I would like to try! The one I am putting on the list right away is the chicken and pasta one!
Meg
[url] www.meglucas.com [url]
I'm jealous--since I just ordered my subscription, they say I will get my first issue within 3-5 weeks--hope it is sooner. You all will be cooking up a storm with new recipes and I will be sitting on the sidelines!
Madeline
  Re: Re: The New Issue - February 2008 by pink_eagle (I'm jealous--since I...)
It will be at least a week before I get mine.
Usually one of the last ones.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: The New Issue - February 2008 by pink_eagle (I'm jealous--since I...)
Take heart Madeline... someone is usually nice enough to post the recipes when we cook.

I can't wait to try the Bistro Sandwich (??) I think that's what it's called. It looks so tasty
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: The New Issue - February 2008 by luvnit (Take heart Madeline....)
LOL Erin, I am afraid Roxanne and I hold the dubious distinction of last. South Africa and NZ are far away.
  Re: Re: The New Issue - February 2008 by vannin (LOL Erin, I am afrai...)
Dale -you'll notice I said "One of the last" not the last! . It used to drive me nuts when my mother in law had a subscription. She would get hers days before I did - and we live right next door!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: The New Issue - February 2008 by esgunn (Dale -you'll notice ...)
Hooray! Mine arrived today, it also had a big thing saying it was my next to last issue. I didn't renew, I feel like I haven't barely touched the last few and want to devote some time to them. But I may cave.
Anyway the Table for Two is always my favorite and the Brazilian Chicken and Shrimp is so on my "Do Very Soon" list. I recently ordered the Menus for Two cookbook as well. YUM can't wait to get that either.
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life