Best Scrambled Eggs Ever!
  Re: (...)
Ok I was reading one of my other boards that I just lurk on and they had this link of Gordon Ramsey cooking scrambled eggs.

Now while I didn't have the creme fraiche so had to use sour cream instead. Nor did I have chives but..oh well

They were fantastic! I was so inspired after watching the video I went in and made them. Hubby and I have decided no other scrambled egg will ever do.
  Re: Best Scrambled Eggs Ever! by DFen911 (Ok I was reading one...)
I wanted this and drooled the whole time. That was one amazing breakfast! I want to do the whole thing tomorrow for dinner!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Best Scrambled Eggs Ever! by luvnit (I wanted this and dr...)
Gorgeous. Will do it that way and see what I have been missing.
  Re: Re: Best Scrambled Eggs Ever! by vannin (Gorgeous. Will do i...)
This weekend I'll be doing it with the mushrooms and the tomatoes
  Re: Re: Best Scrambled Eggs Ever! by DFen911 (This weekend I'll be...)
I'm drooling! Must give it a shot this weekend. Gotta keep the neighbor's cat out of my chives though!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Best Scrambled Eggs Ever! by Harborwitch (I'm drooling! Must ...)
wow, doesn't that look good!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Best Scrambled Eggs Ever! by cjs (wow, doesn't that lo...)
Gordon Ramsey stole my idea!!! a friend taught me to make them that way about 25 years ago. He didn't do them in a pot, though, he had a beautiful copper frying pan. OK, we didn't do the fried mushrooms or tomatoes, but don't they look great??? It may need to be tomorrow night's dinner / breakfast!

oops, edited to add, we did have mushrooms. He used to fry up a bunch of chanterelles in butter. He was a bit ahead of his time. LOL
  Re: Re: Best Scrambled Eggs Ever! by Lorraine (Gordon Ramsey stole ...)
BUT that's how I ALWAYS do my scrambled eggs---

Those look really yummy---hmmm...haven't had eggs in a bit...hmmmm......and my favorite additions for a great meal!!! maybe some basil instead of chives?????
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Best Scrambled Eggs Ever! by Roxanne 21 (BUT that's how I ALW...)
We've always "overcooked" the scrambled eggs. All here like them dryer than that...guess it leaves me out huh? Oh well, I'll go wrap presents!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Best Scrambled Eggs Ever! by bjcotton (We've always "overco...)
Well, BillyJ, just move that pan a few more times on and off the old heat and cook 'em the way you like 'em. Whose present is being wrapped??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com