Holiday Cookie Book
  Re: (...)
Does anyone have the C@H holiday cookie book? I have been thinking of getting it, but am wondering if it really is worth it. Are there some really great and different cookies?
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Holiday Cookie Book by esgunn (Does anyone have the...)
I don't remember if I have that one, I think so, but I do have two or three cookie cookbooks at home if you're interested. I'll be back there this coming Saturday.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Holiday Cookie Book by bjcotton (I don't remember if ...)
I think you do have it, Billy, you bought it last year but it took forever to get to you. Been thinking of buying this one myself, although I need another cookie book like I need another hole in my head!!!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Holiday Cookie Book by pjcooks (I think you do have ...)
Erin, I have this issue and although it is quite good, nothing very extraordinary. You can get recipes elsewhere that are comparable---you probably already have most of them---I would look into another source---IMHO
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
I have it and marked the following ratings for the one's we tried from that book for last year's Christmas cookies:

Black Forest Crinkle Cookies - Very good
Eggnog Tea Cookies - good, but wouldn't make again - too fussy
Cinnamon coins - okay
Chocolate walnut truffle bars - very good
Rocky Road Brownies - disaster
Chocolate caramel cracker bars - very good

I have it but also have the recent Better Home & Gardens' Holiday Cookie Issue and believe that that has more recipes & more unique recipes. A lot cheaper too!

AJ