Happy News
  Re: (...)
Great news Foodie Family, my daughter Casey got engaged to her boyfriend and they've set an April wedding date.
We are so happy, he's such a good kid and so is she.
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Happy News by farnfam (Great news Foodie Fa...)
Good news! Congratulations are definitely in order!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
Congrats to all, Cis, isn't it wonderful!!! You must be thrilled! April isn't that far away, (I have to wait until August). As details become available, let us know!

PJ
PJ
That's happy news! Congratulations.
  Re: Re: Happy News by HomeCulinarian (That's happy news! ...)
Whoopee, what wonderful news...and I hope you'll take us along with you on this great adventure!! Happy news indeed!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Oh boy! Grandbabies! I like other people's babies, cause when I get tired of spoiling 'em I can give 'em back
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Happy News by bjcotton (Oh boy! Grandbabies...)
Well, here's their plans so far: late evening wedding @7:30pm. Their church has a very nice reception hall, where they'd like to serve a "make your own brownie sundae" buffet along with wedding cake and beverages. Her bridesmaids will be in black and carry red tulips. If you have any ideas about the sundae buffet or anything, please share. How fun this is!!!!
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Happy News by farnfam (Well, here's their p...)
Warmest congratulations. Wonderful News.
Cynic that I am, get his drivers license number--check it out--check his record--I've been in the insurance business 35 years!! Just kidding--Congratulations!!(I have two daughters).
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Happy News by Old Bay (Cynic that I am, get...)
Old Bay - I think that is exactly the tactic my hubby will take in 20 or so years!!! Maybe earlier if he can't scare them all away during the dating phase or her brothers don't embarass her to death!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.