If I'm not on........
  Re: (...)
I haven't been feeling well for the last few days and yesterday it kind of hit me hard. I just couldn't get warm, was slightly nauseous, and was shivering so hard I couldn't hold onto anything. Took some Nyquil and finally got to sleep about 3:30 AM, got up at 6:15 AM and felt pretty good. It [whatever IT is] seems to be starting over again so I'm going to take some Dayquil and settle in with a blanket & a book or just check my eyelids for leaks. I have lost 13 lbs in the last two weeks for those of you that are dieting I'm beginning to resemble my dog Buddy with his loose skin.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: If I'm not on........ by bjcotton (I haven't been feeli...)
Oh Billy sounds like you have that nasty flu

Do take extra good care. You know the drill, hot toddies, vodka shooters..all the primary liquids.

I hope you feel better soon! **hugs**
  Re: Re: If I'm not on........ by DFen911 (Oh Billy sounds like...)
13 lbs. - on purpose? if so, good on you; if not - get your a$$ to the DR. Feel better soon.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: If I'm not on........ by cjs (13 lbs. - on purpose...)
Nope, not on purpose, just not hungry.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
I've always wondered if Nyquil/Dayquil actually works or just prolongs your cold and makes u a little better
Rest up, Billy, liquids, liquids, liquids, hope you're better soon, I miss ya around here!!

I hope it's run its course by now.....

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: If I'm not on........ by cjs (13 lbs. - on purpose...)
Yeah! What she said!!! You take care of yourself for a change. Get well so you can come for another visit. Lots more fun things to cook!!

Take care of yourself and get to a doctor!!!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
Lots of chicken broth. I hope you feel better soonest.

Sally
  Re: Re: If I'm not on........ by lxxf (Lots of chicken brot...)
...and be sure to put in your mouth whats supposed to be there and put in your nose whats supposed to be there...

Want some milk toast??? cures all!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Rest up and take care Billy, we'll all still be here when you are well again. Drink lots of orange juice, or grapefruit juice... no vodka in it either

(((thought))) I don't know if I have ever been too sick to be on the computer. That must be really sick.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura