Recipe Request
  Re: (...)
Jean, Billy J, Maryann or any of you who have the MembersPlus---would one of you please post the recipe for those onion rings? My eldest son and his new wife have been helping themselves to my C@H's -- #2 has been wanting those onion rings for weeks and I just know they are in the handful of C@H's #1 took home. Would appreciate it! And thanks!
Vive Bene! Spesso L'Amore! Di Risata Molto!

Buon Appetito!

Linda
  Re: Recipe Request by MUSICMAKER (Jean, Billy J, Marya...)
As far as I can tell, Linda, it's not there. I've been looking for the last few days and I can't find it

PJ

OH! Another one who refers to her children by #'s-I do this all the time, just noticed Cis does, I feel so much better!!

Re: Recipe Request by MUSICMAKER (Jean, Billy J, Marya...)
What onion rings recipe are you requesting? Is it from the new issue the Green Bean with Onion Rings?
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Recipe Request by luvnit (What onion rings rec...)
Was that from the June 2007 issue? If so, try this link.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Recipe Request by pjcooks (As far as I can tell...)
Quote:

OH! Another one who refers to her children by #'s-I do this all the time, just noticed Cis does, I feel so much better!!

Growing up, my mom 99% of the time would somehow mix us up when calling out for us. I used to think, "sheesh, how could my own mother forget what she named me!?!" and swore that when I grew up, got married and had kids of my own, I would never do that to my kids.

Well, guess what! I only had 2 children, less than my mother, but it must be something in the genes! Not only did both my boys think my same thoughts, they also verbalized them. So I asked them what would they suggest as a solution, or something, re this. They never came up with anything so that is when I started calling them #1 and #2. It's been around 20 years now and they have noticed I haven't missed yet with the #'s! Hey...whatever works!!

Buon Appetito!

Linda
  Re: Re: Recipe Request by MUSICMAKER ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Did Lab refer to the correct onion recipe for you?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Recipe Request by cjs (Did Lab refer to the...)
Labs, forgot to thank you yesterday for the lead on the onion ring recipe. Too much was going on here last night. Jean, to answer your question, not sure if what Labs posted was the one or not, basing this on the photo. If I remember the photo correctly, the onion rings were piled high on a dish with beef of some sort, steak I think. Also thought the recipe had club soda in it, again, ???, or some other ingredient which I thought was quite strange, so I am not sure if Lab's contribution was "the one".....

Buon Appetito!

Linda