Crab Festival This Weekend
  Re: (...)
Dungeness Crab Festival!! and the weather is supposed to be great! So will wander around tasting crab fixed every which way and drink a little wine in between.

And then of course there are all the junk booths around the pier, things I just have to have and taste.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Crab Festival This Weekend by cjs ( [i]Dungeness[/i] C...)
I wish we were there. I'd love to wolf down some crab!!! Eat some for me, please!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Crab Festival This Weekend by Harborwitch (I wish we were there...)
I'm SOOOOOO jealous-----can't wait until we can participate in those festivals!!!! YUMMMM!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
Jean, sounds like our Seafood Festival. After the munching and the drinking, the best part for us is the people watching! Enjoy!!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Crab Festival This Weekend by pjcooks (Jean, sounds like ou...)

To Bad we couldn't take the ferry and come over - sounds like a great

day - and the Winery Dinner sounds like so much fun.

marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Crab Festival This Weekend by mjkcooking ([br]To Bad we couldn...)
Oh that's right Marye, I'd forgotten you were over here for the Lavendar festival last spring, weren't you. The weather was just gorgeous yesterday and you sure can't beat a good Dungeness!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Crab Festival This Weekend by cjs (Oh that's right Mary...)
Blue crab from the Gulf taste just as good as Dungeness, but you can starve to death cleaning and eating the Blue's--oh I envey you --I love Dungeness--and what crabcakes the leftovers make!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
Sounds like a great time, Jean. Haven't had Dungeness crab in ages!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.