2 eggs
1 lemon zest and juice
1 c. cream
3/4 c. sugar
COMPOTE
3 c. cranberries
2 c. sugar
3/4 c. cranberry liquier

Compote: Place ingredients into sauce pan and bring up to a simmer and Chill. (don't want cranberries to pop)
Crust - Pulse ingredients in food processor until sandy. Add a few drops of water
to bring mixture together. Place a thin layer in bottom of greased 4 in tart pan
FILLING
Beat goat cheese and sugar in mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, Lemon and zest. add cream don't over beat.
Ladle into tart shells and bake at 310 convection 15 minutes until just set . Don't over cook.

Carefully removed tart from pan. Place onto plate and top with compote
drizzle honey onto place . add chopped pistachios along honey trail.
Notes:

* Silcon Tart Pan or the Cup Cake individual works well.
When using reg tart pans - suggest you freeze slightly and warm to release
( sounded like the sliicon pans would be easiest to use here. )

Reg Oven times 325 15 -20 minutes.

When using HOney for Decoration - add small amount water to thin

Summer time can use a Rhubarb/ strawberry compote

Top with Lefse bake cut into triangles with sugar and cinnomon on them.

Filling : don't over beat, when adding eggs and cream

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Goat Cheese Tartlet with Cranberry Compote Honey by mjkcooking (CRUST[br]1 1/4 c. fl...)
"Top with Lefse bake cut into triangles with sugar and cinnomon on them."

WHAT? Lefse? How does the lefse work in this dish? I can't wrap my mind around this....but, I want to!
thanks for posting this.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Goat Cheese Tartlet with Cranberry Compote Honey by cjs ("Top with Lefse bake...)
Hi

he had cut out triangles of lefse that had been baked with Sugar and Cinnomon

and stuck them into the dessert for presentation.

marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Goat Cheese Tartlet with Cranberry Compote Honey by mjkcooking (Hi [br][br]he had c...)
I'll have to get some cranberry liquor. Thanks, mj!!!!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Goat Cheese Tartlet with Cranberry Compote Honey by Lorraine (I'll have to get som...)
Oh man, I've never thot of using lefse like that!!!! How fun. Me too, Lorraine!! and darn soon.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com