My Guy!!!
  Re: (...)
Peter is going for surgery in the a.m. Keep your wishes coming across the airwaves!!! PLEASE!!!!

He is really incapacitated at this point---I cannot begin to know how I will get him into the car to the hospital ---but I WILL do it----and then listen to how bad the traffic is etc.!!! All will be well---just have to get through tomorrow and bring him home to the road for positive recovery--- This has been a total nightmare---can only get BETTER!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: My Guy!!! by Roxanne 21 (Peter is going for s...)
Best wishes to you both. You know you will be in all of our thoughts. Update us when you can. At least he is home with you now. That has to be a huge comfort for you both.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
Roxanne, my prayers are with you and Peter! I pray for the physical strength you both must have to get out of the house and to the hospital. I pray for the mental strenght you must have to get through the waiting and the recovery and I pray for the doctors hands to do spectacular healing work.

My thoughts are with you both.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
Adding prayers for Peter's return to good health to my list. Please let us know how it turns out. And, remember to rest and take care of yourself as best you can so you can be strong for his return home.
  Re: Re: My Guy!!! by HomeCulinarian (Adding prayers for P...)
Prays and positive thoughts winging their way to you in a steady flow!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: My Guy!!! by bjcotton (Prays and positive t...)
What an ordeal for both of you! Don't worry, you can count on lots of thoughts, prayers, and good wishes coming your way. Take care and keep us posted when you can.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
My thoughts and prayers will be with you!

If you have trouble getting him into the vehicle give the fire department a call - my Mom had to do that to get my father into the car to go to the hospital once. They sent a couple of big strapping guys to help.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
I hope everything goes smoothly and you can finally get through this. What an ordeal for you.
Roxanne, along with everyone else, I send my prayers and positive thoughts to Peter, and to you.

My ex hus is the fire chief in town as well as an EMT. They transport to home from the hospital all the time, don't be afraid to ask!

Best wishes, this ordeal will soon be over!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: My Guy!!! by pjcooks (Roxanne, along with ...)
Roxanne, I am adding my prayers and good wishes for both Peter and you. Hang in there, girl. And most important, keep calm and firm. God bless you both.