Speaking of kitchenwares...........
  Re: (...)
I'm sure a lot of you have seen this website, but just in case you haven't, here's one of my favorites.

www.fantes.com

Really fun!

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Speaking of kitchenwares........... by Mare749 (I'm sure a lot of yo...)
whew, can't go there often!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Speaking of kitchenwares........... by cjs (whew, can't go there...)
Geez Maryann, I'm now $65 poorer Lots of neat stuff!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
Oh, no! I had to close it before I started to put items in the shopping cart. Have it bookmarked!
  Re: Re: Speaking of kitchenwares........... by bjcotton (Geez Maryann, I'm no...)
Oh, what fun! So what did you order, Billy???? Did you see the cute evergreen tree ice cube trays for the holidays?
I think I want those......and about a dozen other gadgets.

Something else that I've been wanting is a salt pig, but I noticed that they come in two sizes. For those of you who already have one, is the larger size easier to dip into?
Maryann

Just say NO!!! I got out of there before I regretted it. Blew our fun money this payday on mattress pad and new pillows.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
Oookaaay, Maryanne, thanks for being the perfect enabler Neat stuff here, but I'm working so darn much I don't have the time to look through it all, never mind use it! Bookmarked for the time I have a slower catering schedule, we will have some down time, I hope!! What did you buy?
And, off topic but still I'm interested, how is Alyssa? What a remarkable little girl!!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Speaking of kitchenwares........... by Mare749 (Oh, what fun! So wh...)
I have two (of course) salt pigs, one for kosher salt and one for Bay Salt. It depends on how you want to use it. Jean's Roy likes to stick his fingers in and pinch some, I use a small spoon. I had one made for Roy with an opening big enough for him to stick his fingers in. After having them made I discovered it was less expensive to buy one on line.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Speaking of kitchenwares........... by pjcooks (Oookaaay, Maryanne, ...)
Patti-Jo, you surfaced again! Nice to see you! You must be working WAY too much these days. Hope you get a break real soon.

Thanks for asking about Alyssa. She's doing really well these days. She is going to toddler pre-school 2 days a week for physical and occupational therapy to help her catch up from all she missed. We are still amazed by this little miracle baby.

Maryann
Maryann

Re: Re: Speaking of kitchenwares........... by Mare749 (Oh, what fun! So wh...)
" For those of you who already have one, is the larger size easier to dip into? "

I have two. One I use a small spoon in, the other I can fit my whole hand in!!!! Love them!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.