Video of Chef Jean Denham! (our cjs)
  Re: (...)
I found this on the internet today! Perhaps most of you have seen it. Of course, I am new and had not. I always respect cjs' comments (Chef Jean Dehhem) and love to read what she has to say on ANY topic. It was a treat to 'see' her in the internet today and see her in action.

http://www.chefs4students.org/events/200...ourse2.htm
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Video of Chef Jean Denham! (our cjs) by luvnit (I found this on the ...)
This is one that I haven't seen, Laura, so thanks for posting it! Really fun to see Jean "in action"! Were you restraining your comments, Jean, while the camera was on???

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Video of Chef Jean Denham! (our cjs) by Mare749 (This is one that I h...)
She sure looks good on camera! Now if we can just get her to post the recipe!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Video of Chef Jean Denham! (our cjs) by Harborwitch (She sure looks good ...)
It's a great clip!! I think I met her 2 years after that one. I really need to learn how to post pics.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Video of Chef Jean Denham! (our cjs) by Lorraine (It's a great clip!! ...)
I had met Jean before that clip was made [I think], then Lorraine, Jean, and I met in Colorado and cooked together. She is most definitely a wonderful and knowledgeable lady. Her hubby Roy ain't bad either
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Video of Chef Jean Denham! (our cjs) by bjcotton (I had met Jean befor...)
Oh wow! What a surprise this was!!! Those Fund Raiser dinners were so much fun and we raised so much money for scholarships.

That dish really was delicious, but oh my did Roy ever have to run all over Colorado looking for ingredients, celery root juice, especially. thank you all for your kind words.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Video of Chef Jean Denham! (our cjs) by cjs (Oh wow! What a surpr...)
I have to develop a little bit of patience and go into this---I tried but then Peter was a'callin---so had to run---but I'LL BE BACK ___
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Video of Chef Jean Denham! (our cjs) by Roxanne 21 (I have to develop a ...)
" Those Fund Raiser dinners were so much fun "

They sure were. The one in Virginia sure changed my life.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Video of Chef Jean Denham! (our cjs) by bjcotton (I had met Jean befor...)
I didn't know you were a chef too! Sounds like there a several on this forum. Did you and Jean make this dish together?

[Image: course4.jpg]

This looks fabulous! Sea Scallops with Apple-Cider Jelly & Creamy Leeks. I see photots of you and Jean together, but not sure if you all were cooking together.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Video of Chef Jean Denham! (our cjs) by Lorraine (" Those Fund Raiser ...)
Quote:

" Those Fund Raiser dinners were so much fun "

They sure were. The one in Virginia sure changed my life.

Wow, how cool is that???!!!!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."