receipes
  Re: (...)
My copy of cuisine at Home arrived today. Where can I find some of the recipes found on the advertisements attached to the cover?
I am looking for the following: Blueberry Lemon Shortcake, Grilled Asian Chicken with Peanut Sauce, The Whole Enchilada, Sweet & Sour Scallops.
  Re: receipes by Nanner (My copy of cuisine a...)
Welcome, Nanner!

What issue did you recieve? I'm thinking the new one should be out soon.

All these recipes you mentioned are in a "special" publication they come out with every once in a while. This is the Weeknight Menus 2. You can go to CAH homepage and order it, I got mine at my grocery store.

I posted the Asian Chicken recipe a few pages back, look for the ISO Weeknight menus recipe.

Have fun!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: receipes by pjcooks (Welcome, Nanner![br]...)
Thank you PJ. I will order Weeknight Menus 2 today. CAH issue # 65 October 2007 arrived today.
  Re: Re: receipes by Nanner (Thank you PJ. I will...)
My #65 came yesterday. Not as thrilled as usual although the spice cake looks really good.
Shannon
  Re: Re: receipes by Dismc (My #65 came yesterda...)
We received #65 last week. Don't have anything flagged to try just yet. It doesn't have anything that really excited me either.
  Re: Re: receipes by HomeCulinarian (We received #65 last...)
Well hell, now I feel like Roxanne!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: receipes by cjs (Well hell, now I fee...)
Mine showed up last week also. I was disappointed though, just not very exciting this time.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: receipes by Mare749 (Mine showed up last ...)
You know I remember a few of us saying that about an issue a while back and after we were coerced and drug kicking and screaming to try a few of them, we all decided it was a good issue.....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: receipes by Nanner (My copy of cuisine a...)
Welcome, Nanner!

I just got my new CAH today. I haven't looked through it yet but my DH read the recipe titles aloud to me. The balsamic pork loin sounded good to me. I would also love to try the parmesan polenta but Mark had some bad polenta one time and refuses to give it a second chance.
Meg
[url] www.meglucas.com [url]
  Re: Re: receipes by cjs (You know I remember ...)
I was thinking the same thing, Jean. I remember a few months back when we were making the Indian Style Stuffed Chicken for one of our C@H dinners, I was very worried that we weren't really going to be too crazy about it, well, mostly Ron. Well, it turned out to be a wonderful surprise and now it's one of our favorite chicken dishes. So, the same could be true of this new issue.

BTW, welcome Nanner!!! Glad you could join us. Hope you will come back and chat with our food family.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."