Missing Folks....
  Re: (...)
Searching for something brought up some folks that are missing from around here - 'dollop' haven't heard from her since January, 'Bizymomma' (Angela), she had a real upheaval in her life, but sure would love to know how she's doing. 'Piano226' also hasn't been around for a while.....

Hate it when this happens.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Missing Folks.... by cjs (Searching for someth...)
" Hate it when this happens "

Me too. Hope they're all fine, and we hear from them soon.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Missing Folks.... by Lorraine (" Hate it when this ...)
What about Jan "Half-baked"////Food fiend hasn't been around either??? Missing our old friends---Sad

And where is coco??? Geesh---think I'll go away and think of some others that I'm missing-----
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
I was thinking about this too. I did mention Jan and someone (sorry, forgot who) said she has been very busy.

And then, we find new friends who have registered years ago and are just now jumping in (Hello, Kat and Meg!)
PJ
PJ
**rummages in her kitchen and finds exactly what is needed. Yes you guessed it...Pomegranate Jello Shooters! I shall place them strategically around the boards to lure them back**
  Re: Re: Missing Folks.... by DFen911 (**rummages in her ki...)
Somewhere I saw that Jan has been having computer problems and has limited time to get on line until it gets out of the "hospital".

It has been awfully quiet lately.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Missing Folks.... by Harborwitch (Somewhere I saw that...)
I received an email from her [Jan] yesterday, so we know she's alive anyway.

I, too, hate it when friends disappear from the boards. I get lonely for them.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Missing Folks.... by bjcotton (I received an email ...)
HI,

Ihave been around just extremely busy. My daughter came for a visit ( she lives in Argentina) and I was dragged through every mall in the Bay Area. Than we went to a wedding in Hawaii for a few days and now my boyfriend left to Burning Man today and I am joining him a week from Tuesday for a few days.

Talking about cooking. I made 7 dinners and 7 lunches for 20 people each in ONE DAY.

I cannot even stand looking at the kitchen right now.
  Re: Re: Missing Folks.... by piano226 (HI,[br][br]Ihave bee...)
Well, for heaven's sake, check in once in a while, so we know you're alive and kicking, lady!!! Busy is good.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Missing Folks.... by cjs (Well, for heaven's s...)
What about Steve ---and Ron????? Is he still FISHING????

Is Steve doing his new restaurant Thang???

Sure hope that Jan is okay!!!!! Missing her!!!!!!!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy