Forum technical question
  Re: (...)
Most forum software has a "catch-up" feature sometimes listed as "mark all messages as read." That way, when there are messages in which you decide you have no interest, the system can treat them as though you had already read them so that, when you come back the next time, only the threads with TRULY new messages are marked as having something new.

Is that not available here? Maybe I'm just missing it, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Forum technical question by labradors (Most forum software ...)
Go to your My Home page, (tab at the top after login) near the bottom of the page you will see a "mark all read" selection that will allow you to set all read bits as completed. Then it will allow you to follow new additions to the forums
Chef de Cuisine
The Cowboy and The Rose Catering

USMC Sgt 1979-1985
  Re: Re: Forum technical question by bbally (Go to your My Home p...)
Ah. Strange place for it. That's usually on the front page.

Thanks. Much better, now.
  Re: Re: Forum technical question by labradors (Ah. Strange place f...)
"when there are messages in which you decide you have no interest," - excuse me and would this EVER happen on the C@H forums????? I think not!!! Smile
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Forum technical question by cjs ("when there are mess...)
Quote:

"when there are messages in which you decide you have no interest," - excuse me and would this EVER happen on the [Email]C@H[/Email] forums????? I think not!!! Smile

LOL!

Well, as a recent example, for me, would be anything to do with salmon. Sorry - just not my thing.
  Re: Re: Forum technical question by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Me either. I won't even let it in the house. My BIL used one of my knives and the sink ONE time on salmon. I made him scrub and scrub until every tiny bit of the salmon scent was gone. Told him if he ever did it again he could do the cooking from then on. Needless to say salmon has never again darkened my doorway.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy