A Halloween Device
  Re: (...)
If you are looking for something to use for halloween I have just the thing. When we were up at Marilee's they gave Fredia a can of pressurized air with a horn on top...an "Emergency Signaling Device." I thought that would be just the thing so that no matter where around the house I was she could signal me. Well I went down to the local hardware store and paid $26+ for this little goodie. When I put Fredia to bed tonight I demonstrated this little thang...it was so loud I still have a headache an hour later. She almost jumped out of bed with a, "Holy $hit!" You want to talk about loud! I immediately took it away from her and told her to use her cell phone, just press "2" and it will automatically dial my cell. I can just see the door bell ringing, I whip it open and set that thing off, then call the morgue to come pick up all the dead bodies up and down the street.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: A Halloween Device by bjcotton (If you are looking f...)

You still have your sense of humor!!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: A Halloween Device by pjcooks ([img]/ubbthreads/ima...)
Troublemaker Billy. Next I will be seeing you on SVU. As the baddie.
  Re: Re: A Halloween Device by vannin (Troublemaker Billy. ...)
Now picture yourself at a soccer/rugby/football game and at least 15 of these thangs go off all around you when a score has been achieved---

Can't hear for DAYS!!!! They should be banned citing noise pollution and hazardous to your mental health!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: A Halloween Device by Roxanne 21 (Now picture yourself...)
You are bad, Billy J - go find your room...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: A Halloween Device by cjs (You are bad, Billy J...)
With all the KRAP laying around this house from yesterday, Jean, I'm not sure I can find my room again.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: A Halloween Device by cjs (You are bad, Billy J...)
When we lived in Fort Bragg (CA) we had to travel up and down narrow winding hiway 1 to get home. All summer long there were bicyclists riding along the hiway (picture NO shoulder on the road) - they were oblivious to anything, especially cars.
I always wanted to put a long trigger on one of those things and mount it to the wing window (electric) on the Lincoln.

Hehehehehe! Come right up behind them and let loose a blast! Ex told me I was evil!

There was an event where two cyclists were going down the highway - big logging truck had to move into the oncoming lane to pass them. He drove on into town to the lumber mill to unload - found he'd run over her husband, he and the mangled bike were wrapped around the rear axle. Two hours later when she arrived in town the police pulled her over to give her the news - she just thought he'd fallen way behind. The logger never felt the impact on the trailer loaded with huge logs. Sad, but true story!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: A Halloween Device by Harborwitch (When we lived in For...)
geez, what an awful story -
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com