Who was keeping the secret?
  Re: (...)
All right - why did you all decide not to tell me. I just don't know why you wouldn't want to share the information. Really, there is enough to go around.

Imagaine my surprise when I was looking in the book store today - to see if the new issue was out yet - not yet still the turkey tandori available. But low and behold there is a Weeknight meus - but it has a different recipe on the cover. So I pick it up thinking they just changed up the cover to get some more people to buy and I am leafing through it and none of the recipes look at all familiar. Not even like very many in the magazines. Then on the front I notice it says

Weeknight Menus - Volume 2
15 and 30 minute entrees with sides for every night of the week.

On the front is 15 minute chicken Fancese with sauteed Asparagus. Some of the other recipes - Cajun Chicken Strogonoff, Prosciutto Frizzled Fish, Pork Chops with blue berry sauce, Brazilian Chicken, Salmon salad BLT, Mulligatawny chicken pot pie, And the mushroom studel looks really good!

Who knew? And why didn't you share it?

edited: I just checked the web site and didn't see it listed anywhere! It is the mystery publication.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Who was keeping the secret? by esgunn (All right - why did ...)
Geez Erin, if I'd known I'd sure have let everyone know [you know I can't keep my mouth shut]. Wonder where I can find it?
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Who was keeping the secret? by bjcotton (Geez Erin, if I'd kn...)
I found it at Borders - I am sure Barnes and Noble probably has it too.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Who was keeping the secret? by esgunn (I found it at Border...)
Don't ya just HATE secrets!!! I had no clue there was another volume---wonder why it wasn't on the webpage--I ALWAYS check that for new issues of anything---

I hope the powers that be will notify the loyal member base re: this----I loved my Volume 1 and some of those titles sound really good!! Now---HOW does one get it??
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Who was keeping the secret? by Roxanne 21 (Don't ya just HATE s...)
well shoot, what a well kept secret that is!! But, I must admit I don't read the newsletters they send out very closely....

"Salmon salad BLT" - doesn't that sound good - guess I should leave the PB off this one, eh?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Who was keeping the secret? by cjs (well shoot, what a w...)
NAH!!! The extra protein is good!!!

Just think---you might start a new trend!!!!

UHHHH___WHAT newsletters???!!!!!???
  Re: Re: Who was keeping the secret? by Roxanne 21 (NAH!!! The extra p...)
well, kinda newlsetters - they don't amount to much. They're usually selling something. I guess I get them once a month or so. You don't?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Who was keeping the secret? by cjs (well, kinda newlsett...)
UHHH would that be by post---perchance????? GEESH!!!!!
  Re: Re: Who was keeping the secret? by Roxanne 21 (UHHH would that b...)
no, email. Maybe you have to sign up for it - I don't remember....
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Who was keeping the secret? by cjs (no, email. Maybe you...)
Yes you have to go to the website and sign up for it. I took it for a while, but canceled it.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy