Newbie From Wisconsin Here!
  Re: (...)
Hello everyone, I'm Domestic Goddess!
I'm 52, married 30 yrs to my wonderful husband.
Hubby and I have 3 grown daughter's, of which 2 are married.
We also have one granddaughter whose 7.
I've always been a stay-at-home wife (aka domestic goddess).
I enjoy cooking, baking, collecting cookbooks, going to craft sales,
and reading about the paranormal.
I maybe new to the forum, but I do remember bjcotton
who posts at another forum.
Hello there, bjcotton! How've you been?
  Re: Newbie From Wisconsin Here! by Domestic_Goddess ([b]Hello everyone, I...)
Welcome, Domestic Goddess! Nice to have you aboard. I'm kind of new here, too, but you'll find that everyone here is a lot of fun, not only sharing recipes, cooking techniques, etc., but life as well. You'll enjoy it! Have you heard of Domestic "engineers"? Heard they pay more! lol
Vive Bene! Spesso L'Amore! Di Risata Molto!

Buon Appetito!

Linda
  Re: Re: Newbie From Wisconsin Here! by MUSICMAKER (Welcome, Domestic Go...)
Quote:

Welcome, Domestic Goddess! Nice to have you aboard. I'm kind of new here, too, but you'll find that everyone here is a lot of fun, not only sharing recipes, cooking techniques, etc., but life as well. You'll enjoy it!

Hi there MUSICMAKER, and thank you for welcoming me to the forum.
I look forward to posting w/u and all who post here.

Quote:

Have you heard of Domestic "engineers"?
Heard they pay more! lol

Too funny MUSICMAKER!! LOL
Welcome, welcome. DG!

Hope you enjoy everyone here. We're a small but noisy group sometimes, just like to have fun!

PJ
PJ
Hi, Domestic Goddess. Welcome to this lively group. I've only recently graduated from newbie status myself.

Where abouts in Wisconsin are you? My folks lived in Lake Mills for about 15 years, so I'm familiar with the south eastern part of the state.
  Re: Re: Newbie From Wisconsin Here! by HomeCulinarian (Hi, Domestic Goddess...)
Welcome to the forums, D.G.! This is a great group of foodies around here. Our Billy does get around, doesn't he?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Newbie From Wisconsin Here! by cjs (Welcome to the forum...)
Who me? Welcome to our corner of the world Domestic Goddess. This is a great place to spend time and make new recipes. Also a great bunch of people! Yep, I hang around her quite a bit Still me, just a little older, a little chubbier and less hair
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
Welcome D.G.!
Chef de Cuisine
The Cowboy and The Rose Catering

USMC Sgt 1979-1985
Welcome!! We've got folks from all over. I ran into Billy on another forum too, but he was using an alias and forgot his name!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Newbie From Wisconsin Here! by Domestic_Goddess ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
OOHHH another GODDESS!!!! Welcome to the family and hope to see you around often----we do have a great deal of fun here---the forum is filled with tons of fun, laughs, sharing of knowledge/expertise and just down home life!!!

Pull up a chair with that coffee/wine/cocktail and participate---you will love it!!!! (We will as well!!)

Roxanne
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy