UNUSUAL WEATHER???
  Re: (...)
Are any of you out there experiencing wierd weather? For the past 3 days we have been having some very unusual weather. Around 1 to 1:30 PM it gets so dark, like night-time dark, thunder and lightning, and tornados! A rare thing here. The sirens keep going off and the TV and radio emergency alerts go off, warning to take cover, stay home, get off the streets/interstate. Yesterday we even had 2 inches of rain fall within a 2 hour period. High temps and humidity are normal for Michigan but all this other stuff isn't. Anything strange going on out there in cooking-land?
Vive Bene! Spesso L'Amore! Di Risata Molto!

Buon Appetito!

Linda
  Re: UNUSUAL WEATHER??? by MUSICMAKER (Are any of you out t...)
This is one of the wettest summers I have seen in Texas. Also we haven't hit 100 yet--coolest summer I have ever had.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
I live in RI. People say, if you don't like the weather here, wait five minutes! But it has been really weird here too. Today we have severe thunderstorm warnings with the possibility of hail and nearby CT has tornado warnings!
Meg
[url] www.meglucas.com [url]
  Re: Re: UNUSUAL WEATHER??? by mlucas1 (I live in RI. People...)
We always have weird weather. It's been gloomy and rainy for two days now, but we're not unhappy about that since we really needed it. It was really cool this morning, now it feels like a tropical rain forest! It will be cool for a few days, then back to really, really hot.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: UNUSUAL WEATHER??? by mlucas1 (I live in RI. People...)
Sounds like you are getting what we started with a few days ago, Meg. Tornados are not the norm here and these "electrical storms" really scare me. It's so "calm", dark, really eerie, and then, BAM, out of nowhere comes the lightning and thunder. My poor puppy hasn't been out from the closet in days! She makes the fastest potty trips ever and runs right back into the closet, as far into the corner as she can get, poor thing!
Vive Bene! Spesso L'Amore! Di Risata Molto!

Buon Appetito!

Linda
  Re: Re: UNUSUAL WEATHER??? by MUSICMAKER (Sounds like you are ...)
We started off with temps in excess of 100 for three days, then in the high 90s, it's one of the driest years in a long time, then it rained for 3 straight days, overcast but dry today and then expect rain for three more days.

We're down in Roseburg now for a few days, I'll let you know what it's like down here in a couple of days.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
Same old same old New England weather here. Hot, Humid, cold, humid, rainy, sunny, not sunny, well, night does eventually roll around.

The whole jet stream and weather patterns all seem to be off this year. Guess we'll see!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: UNUSUAL WEATHER??? by pjcooks (Same old same old Ne...)
We're finally getting back into more normal weather although the water level is still 12" below normal. I look forward to the 15 minutes of stormy weather in the afternooon. We just need it every day like it used to be.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.