Review: Hawaiian Chicken Salad, Issue 64
  Re: (...)
This was realllly good, I only made 2 of them with the baquettes and used the rest for lunches wrapped in lettuce,I really enjoyed the "sweet-tangy-spicy" flavor, the only thing I changed (hope thats alright) was I baked a whole chicken with minimual seasoning instead of the store bought "rotisserie chicken" due to sodium issues I have. This will be repeated soon
  Re: Review: Hawaiian Chicken Salad, Issue 64 by madmax (This was realllly go...)
this one does sound so good! I'd like it wrapped in lettuce leaves also, I'm thinking.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Review: Hawaiian Chicken Salad, Issue 64 by cjs (this one does sound ...)
You know, I must have been sleeping when I first went through this issue. It's looking better every time I open it. Thanks for the review Tracie, this is another dish that would be good during hot weather.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Review: Hawaiian Chicken Salad, Issue 64 by Mare749 (You know, I must hav...)
I've really enjoyed this issue. This would be great with Belgian endive, wouldn't it?

Tracie, I'll have to go back and look but I think the only reason for rotisserie was the precooked factor. I don't think I've ever bought one in my life, they are full of salt.

Thanks for the review!

PJ
PJ