Pinch Plus Organic Herbs and Spices
  Re: (...)
My dad saw this in Reader's Digest. What a cool idea, 1 Tablespoon foil packets for 99 cents. Great way to try something if you only need a little. They also carry some fun blends and rubs. Here is the website:
http://www.pinchplus.com/

It looks like they are adding a recipe section to it eventually. There are stores listed in several states that carry their products.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Pinch Plus Organic Herbs and Spices by Mare749 (My dad saw this in R...)
hmmm, interesting - would be handy for the trailer...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Hello,

I am thinking to start a restaurant and for that, I want the good quality of spices and organic herbs so please suggest me.
Hi Ranny!  Welcome to the forum!  For personal use, a lot of the members use Penzey's.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Hi Ranny - also welcome to the forum.  We hope you'll join in on our fun.

We buy 99% of our spices and herbs from Penzeys.  The quality is so high that some of the stuff I have had for years is still as flavorful as if I'd just bought it.  (they got lost in a storage area)  We do buy some from ethnic stores.  For a large restaurant, I'm not sure if they would be cost effective.  But the quality is beyond belief.

You can check prices and their catalog online at Penzeys.com.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
Hello, Ranny.

Whichever you choose, don't forget to ask if they have commercial food-service accounts. You may be able to get prices that are lower than the consumer prices.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?