Stuff
  Re: (...)
The doctors want to keep close track of Fredia's weight, water content, etc., so I stopped by my favorite store and bought a new scale. The one I got is the same brand as my kitchen scales, Salter. This thing doesn't only tell you how much you weigh, but what your body fat is and the percentage of water in your body...AND it remembers all the different info about 10 different people

Stuff II
The company where Marilee works got new office chairs for everyone. They told Marilee to "get rid" of the old ones. She suggested selling them to the employees for $10 each and using the proceeds for gift boxes for our men and women overseas. The brand is Steelcase; the chair is so heavy I couldn't lift it by myself up 2 steps. It has 10 controls to adjust everything from height of the seat, the height of the arms, moves the arms in or out, adjust the angle of the seat, the lumbar support..it's a $400 chair. The only thing wrong with it is one of the arms is scratched up.

I guess that's all the "stuff" for tonight. Anyone got any "stuff" they want to talk about?
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Stuff by bjcotton (The doctors want to ...)
...guess not... just wanted to chat, huh Billy?? 9:15 p.m., I was just going off to lala land...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Stuff by cjs (...guess not... just...)
Jean, I was wondering how you managed to get up at 4 a.m.!
My great-great aunt Clara who lived well into her 90's, did the same thing.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Stuff by Mare749 (Jean, I was wonderin...)
We have filthy weather expected from Sydney. They did apparently get clobbered. It has started to rain, a bit blustery, it is the end of a very fine, but cold couple of weeks.
  Re: Re: Stuff by vannin (We have filthy weath...)
All day it pretended it was gonna rain, but still nothing. It must be raining somewhere tho' the internet has been kicking me off regularly. Grrr
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Stuff by farnfam (All day it pretended...)
Not here Cis, about 85°, clear skies.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Stuff by bjcotton (Not here Cis, about ...)
It finaly did rain here. A good long one too. All the plants are so happy now
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life