issue 61 a bit.....
  Re: (...)
....disappointing in spots? Seems like there was more let downs than should be expected here. Or is it just me???
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: issue 61 a bit..... by farnfam (....disappointing in...)
No, it's not just you, Cis. I felt the same way after flipping through it this afternoon. I was looking for something to recommend for our next dinner party. About the only thing that sounded interesting to me was the Tandoori Turkey with peach-ginger chutney. The stuffed tomatoes look kind of tasty too. Guess we'll have to see what other suggestions come in.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: issue 61 a bit..... by Mare749 (No, it's not just yo...)
Well, I know where you're both coming from, but for my audience it's pretty good. At least 3 he'll eat!
PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: issue 61 a bit..... by pjcooks (Well, I know where y...)
Are you all talking about Issue 61 Feb '07 or the New one Issue 64 that I still don't have?
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: issue 61 a bit..... by esgunn (Are you all talking ...)
Oops, it looks like I goofed. I thought Cis was talking about the new issue that I just got yesterday, and that one is 64. But she does say issue 61....

Maryann
Maryann

Re: Re: issue 61 a bit..... by Mare749 (Oops, it looks like ...)
Cis is talking about #64, w/the stuffed tomatoes and turkey tandoori.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: issue 61 a bit..... by pjcooks (Cis is talking about...)
Lol, the berry pie and peach ice cream sure look good. I'd better go eat breakfast.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: issue 61 a bit..... by Half_Baked (Lol, the berry pie a...)
no, wait, is 61 we just cooked out of? I thought,the red cooked chicken, sushi salad, cucumber/avacado soup and maybe one other that got a low rating were all in 61. Hence, my comment. But things just seem to blurr together so maybe I got it wrong.
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: issue 61 a bit..... by farnfam (no, wait, is 61 we j...)
Having a moment there, Cis?

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: issue 61 a bit..... by pjcooks (Having a moment ther...)
Sorry Cis, not your fault, it was me. I happened to be looking through the new issue right before I got on the forum, and I was thinking that it just wasn't very interesting this time, so my mind was obviously elsewhere. I better think about going back to work soon, before my brain turns to complete mush.

Maryann
Maryann