The Lady Fredia
  Re: (...)
Here is a picture of Fredia, still in the hospital, but about 1000% better than she was 3 days ago.

[Image: Patio-Fredia-12.jpg]
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: The Lady Fredia by bjcotton (Here is a picture of...)
Bless her heart, Billy. Looks like there's still a lot of sass in her yet!

PJ
PJ
  Re: The Lady Fredia by bjcotton (Here is a picture of...)
What a beautiful lady - looks a lot like her handsome devil of a brother! And yes, she looks like she's got a lot of fight! Give her a hug and a kiss for me and tell her that us survivors have to keep kickin' the beast's a$$!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: The Lady Fredia by Harborwitch (What a beautiful lad...)
God bless her Billy! She looks so brave and determined to beat her illness. Hug her for me too!

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: The Lady Fredia by Mare749 (God bless her Billy!...)
Here, Here!!! Keep it up Fredia!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: The Lady Fredia by esgunn (Here, Here!!! Keep...)
Look at the look on her face!! Priceless! That is a fighter if ever I saw one Go Fredia!!

She is some I can tell I'd like to meet I hope someday to have that opportunity.

Derek and I have been talking about taking a trip up to Oregon to perhaps look for a place to retire.

Oregonians...suggestions? We love the coast!
  Re: Re: The Lady Fredia by DFen911 (Look at the look on ...)
My oldest sister and her hubby built a house in Charleston which is just south of Coos Bay. They love it there..fishing, crabbing, clams, oysters and a few miles inland, hunting. It's about 30-40 miles north of the California border.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: The Lady Fredia by bjcotton (My oldest sister and...)
And, Oregon and Washington are wonderful wine country!!!

Fredia's lookin' real good and strong there, Billy!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: The Lady Fredia by Harborwitch (What a beautiful lad...)
Quote:

What a beautiful lady - looks a lot like her handsome devil of a brother! And yes, she looks like she's got a lot of fight! Give her a hug and a kiss for me and tell her that us survivors have to keep kickin' the beast's a$$!

She does look like Billy, Sharon.

Billy she looks wonderful! God love her, she sure has been through the wringer and come out swinging and with flying colors.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: The Lady Fredia by bjcotton (My oldest sister and...)
Great to see Fredia has overcome all the bad times which caused your New Zealand trip to be aborted. And that must have been a difficult decision to make,....coming home after the wonderful welcome at Dale and Shanes, and not being sure just how Fredia really was. It is perfectly obvious you are the consummate brother!! No girl could ask for more!
I am delighted that Fredia is doing so well, and you look to be doin' OK too Billy. I see you in a wee photo at Marilee's place sitting down looking dreadfully pampered. LOL...you DID help dig those holes for the BBQ pit Im sure!

( wink wink....the icons aint a workin')