Has anyone tried Lemon Cheesecake Souffles
  Re: (...)
from issue 61? I've never made any souffle, but was thinking of trying this.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Has anyone tried Lemon Cheesecake Souffles by Mare749 (from issue 61? I've...)
I think you just found Father's Day dessert for me!!! (no, I haven't tried them yet)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Has anyone tried Lemon Cheesecake Souffles by cjs (I think you just fou...)
I looked at these myself, but have no reason to make so many, and the recipe doesn't look halve-able. :-) Let us know if you try them!
-jenni

"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well." Virginia Woolf
  Re: Re: Has anyone tried Lemon Cheesecake Souffles by jenni (I looked at these my...)
I have not received that issue yet----WHAAAA!!!! Please, would someone post that recipe??? Would love to have a look-see!!! Right up our alley!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Has anyone tried Lemon Cheesecake Souffles by Roxanne 21 (I have not received ...)
Tried these for Father's Day dessert...was not impressed at all with it. Didn't like texture, and altho I added extra lemon zest, it sure was not 'lemony' enuf for me. Roy liked it pretty well, but he's so easy...

I won't be making this one again.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Has anyone tried Lemon Cheesecake Souffles by cjs (Tried these for Fath...)
Jean, thank you so much for the review! I had not made these yet because I only had four souffle dishes and didn't get around to buying four more, but was planning to this week! What a shame that it wasn't as good as it looked. But, I'm like you, if I'm going to enjoy it, it has to be really lemony as well as sweet. Guess I'll just have to stay with lemon bars and lemon pie.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Has anyone tried Lemon Cheesecake Souffles by Mare749 (Jean, thank you so m...)
I only have four of that particular size - one good thing about the recipe, it did half easily.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Has anyone tried Lemon Cheesecake Souffles by cjs (I only have four of ...)
I am sure it would be better using Lisbon lemons rather Meyer. The meyer are so mild compared to the Lisbon.