Surfas II...
  Re: (...)
As you recall, I emailed them with a qustion last Friday afternoon and they got back to me in less than an hour. I placed the order and they notified me an hour or so later that UPS had been called for pickup. Even though it was a three day weekend. and I paid for slow shipping, I received the order Thursday morning. The sheet pans and the racks are excellent commercial quality. I've already tried them and am well pleased.
  Re: Surfas II... by Ron (As you recall, I ema...)
well, batting .500 ain't bad.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Surfas II... by cjs (well, batting .500 a...)
Sounds great, Ron. I'll check them out. Glad you got what you were looking for also.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Surfas II... by Mare749 (Sounds great, Ron. ...)
I had sheet dark sheet pans for some time and was getting tired of adjusting temperatures. Even when I remembered to make the adjustment, biscuit bottoms were still getting browned more than I wanted. A few months back I ordered some sheet pans from Amazon that had a lighter shade of grey in the photo. Biscuits came out too dark again. When washing the pan, guess what I noticed? The top was light grey, but the bottom was dark grey (practically black), so I hadn't really improved my situation. Grrrrr. The new pans are a thick commercial aluminum and the biscuits are coming out like I want.