Tortellini with boursin sauce-REVIEW
  Re: (...)
Made this dish yesterday. It is from Pasta book...VERY VERY RECOMMENDED. Actually I will be making it for my party on sunday again. Easy and delicious.
  Re: Tortellini with boursin sauce-REVIEW by piano226 (Made this dish yeste...)
I love boursin!!!! Now if I could receive my Pasta mag I would be a truly happy camper!!! I think it might be in the next care package but I thought that had happened a while ago!!

PASTA???? I am wondering about the nutritional values now---UGH!!!!

Boy, this is a *i#@* Never thought I would have to think about these things-----GEESH!!!! Could be worse!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Tortellini with boursin sauce-REVIEW by Roxanne 21 (I love boursin!!!! ...)
Let me tell you...there was NOTHING that was light about the recipe but boy it was surely good.
  Re: Re: Tortellini with boursin sauce-REVIEW by piano226 (Let me tell you...th...)
thanks a lot, patti-jo!! (it is earmarked tho.)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tortellini with boursin sauce-REVIEW by cjs (thanks a lot, patti-...)
Patti-Jo who Jean? Isn't that PJ's name?
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Tortellini with boursin sauce-REVIEW by piano226 (Made this dish yeste...)
This is on my list to try. I know we would love it... but oh those calories!
  Re: Re: Tortellini with boursin sauce-REVIEW by bjcotton (Patti-Jo who Jean? ...)
So...what's your point Billy J?????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tortellini with boursin sauce-REVIEW by cjs (So...what's your poi...)
And for those of us that don't have this delightful book....*cough* recipe *cough*
  Re: Re: Tortellini with boursin sauce-REVIEW by DFen911 (And for those of us ...)
Denise, my scanner's not working - so hopefully someone with one that works will be along shortly!! If not, I'll type it up for you.
www.achefsjourney.com