Posting pictures from Photobucket
  Re: (...)
Hi everyone,
Thanks to Billy J, I now know how to post pics too! Not hard at all. Thought maybe some of you would like to put a face to a name, so the first pic is of me with my grandbaby, Alyssa.

The second one is another grandbaby, Katelyn, age 4, who has been helping me in the kitchen for a year now. She's too little to actually stand at the stove, but she loves to get out ingredients, utensils, and bowls and do the measuring and mixing. Here she is mixing meatballs!

I hope that everyone will join in and post pics of yourself and any great meals that you feel like showing the rest of us.

Maryann

http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o40/shoppingmare/
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Posting pictures from Photobucket by Mare749 (Hi everyone, [br]Tha...)
Those are great pix Maryann. Your grandbabies are adorable, of course you knew that already
Good job get them in the kitchen right off.
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
fun pictures, Maryann!!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y72/cjd...005002.jpg

here's one taken at our "last party on the hill" - Billy was there, Sharon (harborwitch), another friend from the internet June, me (w/book), madmax (my daughter Tracie), and our other 'daughter' Kelly. What fun we all had together!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Posting pictures from Photobucket by cjs (fun pictures, Maryan...)
Great pictures! Those are darling grandchildren. I'd never seen a picture of Tracie or your other daughter Kelly, Jean. They are lovely.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
Great pictures, Maryann. Thanks for posting. Jean, nice one!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Posting pictures from Photobucket by Lorraine (Great pictures, Mary...)
What a great picture, Jean! I just know you must treasure that one. You all look like such a happy group of people having a great time together. That's what it's really all about, don't you think?

Maryann
Maryann

Re: Re: Posting pictures from Photobucket by Mare749 (What a great picture...)
Here are some pictures from our adventure in Colorado.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v499/b.../Pictures/
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Posting pictures from Photobucket by bjcotton (Here are some pictur...)
I'm enjoying the photos-- it's so nice to put a face to everyone's name!
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: Posting pictures from Photobucket by foodfiend (I'm enjoying the pho...)
I agree, so let's keep this going. Everybody start posting pictures. That way we'll all recognize each other some day.......

Maryann
Maryann

Re: Re: Posting pictures from Photobucket by Mare749 (I agree, so let's ke...)
that's Elsner (Mike) with Lorraine and me.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com