What the $#@*^#!!! is going on???
  Re: (...)
Okay, I'm finally able to post, or at least try to post. I get on here for a min or 2, then I get those messages again.

Everyone else, too?

PJ
PJ
  Re: What the $#@*^#!!! is going on??? by pjcooks (Okay, I'm finally ab...)
I couln't get on yesterday at all, but I can this morning!!!!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What the $#@*^#!!! is going on??? by Lorraine (I couln't get on yes...)
Hi everybody, we're back! I couldn't get on since Tuesday night. Must be okay now.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What the $#@*^#!!! is going on??? by Mare749 (Hi everybody, we're ...)
  Re: Post deleted by sysadmin by (...)
I was gone for a couple days, so I guess they didn't figure it was worthwhile to keep the board up in my absence. I will now duck and cover while Jean fires one across my bow. I bought some fantastic meat at a little meat market and will post in a couple days when I've had more of it - the bacon-wrapped filet mignons we had last night were out of this world!
  Re: Re: What the $#@*^#!!! is going on??? by Ron (I was gone for a cou...)
well, Ron's back and we're all back, so maybe there is something to that...

Hurry and let us know about your 'meat' find.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What the $#@*^#!!! is going on??? by cjs (well, Ron's back and...)
I thought they finally just shut down the site! Confusedhock:
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: What the $#@*^#!!! is going on??? by Half_Baked (I thought they final...)
I've been experiencing problems for about a week. Absoutely no access to the forum for about 48 hours---geeesh--talk about withdrawal

Anyway, seems as though everything is okay for the moment---HI Y'ALL
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: What the $#@*^#!!! is going on??? by Half_Baked (I thought they final...)
I did try to get on here once unsuccessfully Tuesday night when I got back. When I tried the main C@H site to see if it was just the board I noticed that there is now no reference at all to the Members Plus web site. I really think they are missing the boat on this. CI, on the other hand, has been going web wild with extra content and videos.
  Re: Re: What the $#@*^#!!! is going on??? by Ron (I did try to get on ...)
I think I will look into CI---that is probably my next favorite cooking class---thanks for the heads up on this one.

C@H has missed on this BIG TIME!!!! I am extremely frustrated---I can't believe they took off the Members Plus site----I was never included soooo another nail!!!! I was really excited about that site---oh well------won't give up my family though. They are the BEST!!! May be a little less time here---that's all. No big deal!!!

CI---here I come!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy