P.J. & Billy - Nest Dinner Selection!!
  Re: (...)
You two seem to have the pickiest folks to cook for, so why don't one or the other (or cook up an idea together) choose our menu to be reviewed May 14th???? You know we'll go with whatever you guys think your families will enjoy...maybe with a little tweekin????

I have an ulterior motive - my birthday menu will be coming up for review May 29th (Tues. because of Memorial day) and I want to get the menu to everyone by May 15th - is this doable for everyone??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: P.J. & Billy - Nest Dinner Selection!! by cjs (You two seem to have...)
YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!! DH will be home and hopefully settled in by then---I'll be ready to rock and roll---

GOOD suggestion, Jean--------let's see what they come up with--this is gonna be fun!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: P.J. & Billy - Nest Dinner Selection!! by Roxanne 21 (YES!!! YES!!! YES...)
"Nest Dinner Selection!!"

I hope that doesn't mean we'll eat like birds! Sorry, Jean, couldn't resist!!!

I think that's a great idea. If Billy's family will eat it, being picky eaters, I'm sure the person I'm cooking for will!!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: P.J. & Billy - Nest Dinner Selection!! by cjs (You two seem to have...)
Okay, I'm up to the challenge!

What say you, Billy? (Thinking there might be a flurry of PMing the "nest" few daysSmile

PJ

Oh, and pick something really decadent for your birthday dinner, Jean, cause I'm just a few days ahead of you!
PJ
  Re: Re: P.J. & Billy - Nest Dinner Selection!! by pjcooks (Okay, I'm up to the ...)
This will be hard. I'll go through recipes and see what I can come up with. My folks really go for casseroles...that is if I want 'em ALL to eat it. Maybe we can come up with something different they'll enjoy.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: P.J. & Billy - Nest Dinner Selection!! by bjcotton (This will be hard. ...)
Billy, remember think Cuisine at Home!!! (magazines)

I'm searching already for my b'day dinner.

ahem, Lorraine, you best be careful - someone will be kicked out of the nest!! (geez, nest?)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: P.J. & Billy - Nest Dinner Selection!! by cjs (Billy, remember thin...)
So, do we have any ideas yet?
  Re: Re: P.J. & Billy - Nest Dinner Selection!! by Lorraine (So, do we have any i...)
P.J.!!! Billy !!!!

Hey Billy, if you're too involved right now, how about telling P.J. (or someone) what Fredia's favorite food is and I bet we can find a recipe in the archives for it!! That way, with all you guys are going thru, you'll be able to participate too...???
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: P.J. & Billy - Nest Dinner Selection!! by cjs (P.J.!!! Billy !!!! [...)
That's a great idea, Jean!!
  Re: Re: P.J. & Billy - Nest Dinner Selection!! by Lorraine (That's a great idea,...)
I asked Fredia what her favorite supper was and she replied, "Your Chicken and Dumplings and Cherry pie!" I posted my recipe on "that other site" once and I understand it has had lots of hits. But wouldn't we want to do a CAH recipe?
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy