Ethiopian Dinner - Review April 30th
  Re: Re: Help! Injeera recipe missing measurement by TwilightKitten (I didn't get your po...)
Dragging up an old post. I couldn't find Teff in any of my grocery stores, even the ones that carry Bob's Red Mill. But, we found it at the Bulk Bran. Now I'm good to go!!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Help! Injeera recipe missing measurement by Lorraine (Dragging up an old p...)
I just found some at Central market when Don was here - so I am too. Thanks for bringing this one back up!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Help! Injeera recipe missing measurement by cjs (I just found some at...)
Oh this one was soooo good. I remember using lamb and it was cooked in minutes.
We had fun with this one. Remember the Ingeera "eat the tablecloth" it was good
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Help! Injeera recipe missing measurement by farnfam (Oh this one was sooo...)
Thanks for bringing this back up, Cis. At the time, I didn't make the dinner because I didn't think Ron would like it. But, now that I have some berbere in my hands (thanks to Lorraine and Gil) I'll have to make this, or at least the stew. The berbere spice mix that Gil made has the most wonderful smell!

ETA: I don't see a recipe for "chow" on this thread. Does anyone have that recipe? Thanks!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Help! Injeera recipe missing measurement by Mare749 (Thanks for bringing ...)
Oh, Maryann, I hope you will make some of this menu, Cis and I had such a ball making it.

"Chow" ??? Not sure what you want here.

By the way...it wasn't Cis who brought this one back up, it was our little visitor with her fun websites referenced who brought it up and added her sites to this thread also....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Help! Injeera recipe missing measurement by cjs (Oh, Maryann, I hope ...)
This was such a fun dinner. We're going to try to do it for Francois and his GF.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Help! Injeera recipe missing measurement by Harborwitch (This was such a fun ...)
The ingredients and instructions for the chow are in the same post as the stew (posted by Cis on the first page of this thread).
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Help! Injeera recipe missing measurement by labradors (The ingredients and ...)
oh, duh....

I forgot others did this one also. It was fun, wasn't it, Sharon?
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Help! Injeera recipe missing measurement by cjs (oh, duh.... [br][br]...)
I'm bringing this back up - I've promised Chad some Moroccan or Ethiopian food. I think he'll love it.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Help! Injeera recipe missing measurement by Harborwitch (I'm bringing this ba...)
I'd love to do these again, also.
www.achefsjourney.com