Corned Beef Hash - Issue #62
  Re: (...)
Oh my, this is probably one of the best hash dish I've every tasted!! Made it this a.m. with the very last of my cornded beef (stashed a pkg. in freezer!)

And the spicy ketchup? You all have to try it - it's absolutely wonderful....well, you don't, but ninner, ninner you're really missing something.

At first I thot I'd use the rest of the ketchup on a meatloaf, but I'm making Salmon Patties tonite and think I may use it on them also!!

This is a great recipe, but it's not on the board yet, so I'll post the recipe later if someone wants it that needs it.

This really is a repeat.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Corned Beef Hash - Issue #62 by cjs (Oh my, this is proba...)
LOL, we made it with the last of our corned beef, also. It will definately be made again and I consider it the best I've ever tried. Mr HB gobbled it up!
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Corned Beef Hash - Issue #62 by Half_Baked (LOL, we made it with...)
Darn it! I knew I should have gotten another corned beef! There are just too many good recipes to try and that one did sound great. And I'm anxious to try Jean's revised recipe for those rueben hush puppies.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Corned Beef Hash - Issue #62 by Mare749 (Darn it! I knew I s...)
Bringing this up again - it's getting time to make corned beef, get it in the freezer and be ready for St. Patty's day and this wonderful hash!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Corned Beef Hash - Issue #62 by cjs (Oh my, this is proba...)
I have never, ever had Corned Beef Hash. I guess I shall have to give it a try.

I just never sounded good. I must be missing something
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Corned Beef Hash - Issue #62 by cjs (Bringing this up aga...)
Quote:

Bringing this up again - it's getting time to make corned beef, get it in the freezer and be ready for St. Patty's day and this wonderful hash!

We loved the glazed corned beef and those hush puppies were good too, even if mine kept falling apart.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Corned Beef Hash - Issue #62 by Mare749 ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
You are really missing out Laura. Do give it whirl. We can get 'boil in the bag' cuts over here. Maybe that would be a good way to start.
  Re: Re: Corned Beef Hash - Issue #62 by Mare749 ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
You're right, Maryanne, everything about this was good. I loved the hash as well. I wonder what C@H will come up with this year, can't wait to see!

PJ
PJ