Can I whine Awhile?
  Re: (...)
Y'all remember my bout with the Cuisinart Webstore and the discs for my food processor...I ordered these discs once and then cancelled the order because they didn't tell me they were on back order until I checked my order 2 weeks later. Well, I reordered from another site which it turns out process their orders through Cuisinart Webstore, this was on 2/2/07. Ok, I'll just wait...they were due in on 2/20/07...on 2/23/07 I sent an email asking what's up? They replied that they were now expecting them in a week or two....How do you yell at someone via email or give them a piece of your mind? So, I'll go searching, again, for somewhere else to order them...CRAP!!!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Can I whine Awhile? by bjcotton (Y'all remember my bo...)
I love to whine!!!! Great to have a companion , Billy, thanx!!! Grin: :Laugh:
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Can I whine Awhile? by Roxanne 21 (I love to whine!!!! ...)
Found another site and ordered my discs. Emailed Cuisinart Webstore and cancelled that order. They replied that they "might not have enough time" to cancel the order and I replied, "Since I've already been waiting in excess of 25 days and you inform me I have another one to two weeks to wait, I feel you have PLENTY of time to cancel it."
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy