Who's your daddy?
  Re: (...)
Am I the only one who is about to scream from all this Anna Nicole b.s.? I don't watch it, but it's impossible to totally avoid it.

Where should she be buried? Where she bought the plot for herself and her son and expressed a desire to be buried. Case closed!

Who gets the kid? Everyone but Billy and I have claimed parentage. Do a DNA test. If qualified to parent, case closed!

The judge is a ding dong. The lawyers are jackals. The litigants are greedy pigs.

Where is Judge Judy when you need her? She could have done this and a hit-and-run in half an hour.
  Re: Who's your daddy? by Ron (Am I the only one wh...)
Never a truer word Ron.
  Re: Re: Who's your daddy? by vannin (Never a truer word R...)
I couldn't agree more. We're all sick of hearing about this.

Ron, you are too funny! I'd love to be a fly on the wall when you're really ticked off!

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Who's your daddy? by Mare749 (I couldn't agree mor...)
Anna Nicole Smith who?

It's horrible. I've heard (you can't help but hear about it) that the judge has sent the video to a tv producer because he wants to be on tv, like Judy. Heaven knows if it's true or not. I can't believe the video of him crying, ffs!

I'm finished.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Who's your daddy? by Half_Baked (Anna Nicole Smith wh...)
Quote:

Anna Nicole Smith who? I've heard (you can't help but hear about it) that the judge has sent the video to a tv producer because he wants to be on tv, like Judy.

I must be a vintage tv junkie - the judge reminds me of Dharma's dad on "Dharma and Greg." And Maryann - "Moon over Parma" would have to be "The Drew Carey Show." Don't watch network any more, but used to like "the oldies."
  Re: Re: Who's your daddy? by Ron ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Another vintage tv show (Gilligan's Island):
Maryann, fishing is a passion with me and I'm on numerous fishing bulletin boards. Every winter when we can't get out on the water, minds begin to wander. Soon a poll is posted. "Ginger or Maryann?" Maryann usually wins - but in a tight race.
  Re: Re: Who's your daddy? by Ron (Another vintage tv s...)
As far as I'm concerned, she was a fat bleached blonde wanna be and who gives a rats butt other than those involved? Not me!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Who's your daddy? by bjcotton (As far as I'm concer...)
Ron, I love old shows! It's so hard to pick a favorite, but there is always something on late at night. I guess I would have to say that the old Andy Griffith shows are probably my "all time" favorite.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Who's your daddy? by Mare749 (Ron, I love old show...)
hahahahahahahahahahahaha choke, Billy, you are so funny. She sure had a selection of fellows to choose from, it would seem, how shameful. I do feel sorry for the infant though. Isn't money hilarious, a dead cert. for showing the colour of another persons eyes. If they are that way inclined. Must check my lottery ticket.

Edited to add,- and while I am on the subject, such as it is, I am betting both Billy or Ron would make a better mother than Nicole.
  Re: Re: Who's your daddy? by vannin (hahahahahahahahahaha...)
I don't believe the baby will stand a chance if she is raised by any of the people fighting for her.

Poor little thing.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.