Amazon 2 Day President's Day Sale...
  Re: (...)
Couldn't get the link to copy.
Go to Amazon, select "See all 36 Product Categories" at top
Select "Kitchen and Housewares" at top
Select category of interest, or select "All 48 Hour Sale Deals"
Keep tight grip on credit card.
  Re: Amazon 2 Day President's Day Sale... by Ron (Couldn't get the lin...)
You're killing me here Ron! I'm trying to legitimize buying all the back copies of C@H and you lure me into Amazon. Shame!
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Amazon 2 Day President's Day Sale... by Half_Baked (You're killing me he...)
Quote:

You're killing me here Ron! I'm trying to legitimize buying all the back copies of [Email]C@H[/Email] and you lure me into Amazon. Shame!

Don't look Jan. They have a Lodge Skillet and the Chicken Fryer on sale. I don't know what you paid, but every time I buy something it is either discounted or discontinued shortly thereafter. That Calphalon Everyday Pan at $24.99 looks like a pretty good deal for somebody who needs one.
  Re: Re: Amazon 2 Day President's Day Sale... by Ron ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
I've got that pan and it is fantastic! Love it.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Amazon 2 Day President's Day Sale... by Harborwitch (I've got that pan an...)
They have some pretty good deals on there. I want the Solar powered outdoor lights.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Amazon 2 Day President's Day Sale... by Harborwitch (I've got that pan an...)
Quote:

I've got that pan and it is fantastic! Love it.

Me too. Great on the stove and transfers well to the oven. I know I didn't pay anything near suggested retail for it, but I also know I paid way more than $24.99. I would buy it as a gift, but don't have any gift obligations in the immediate future.
Ron - "I would buy it as a gift, but don't have any gift obligations in the immediate future."

You could save it for my birthday!
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Amazon 2 Day President's Day Sale... by Half_Baked (Ron - "I would buy i...)
Quote:

I'm savin' up for the semi-annual All-Clad sale at Cookwarenmore, but you could check with Billy.
Quote:

[blockquote]Quote:

I'm savin' up for the semi-annual All-Clad sale at Cookwarenmore - that may be a budget buster!
Hope you'll alert us to that also, Ron - there are a couple more pieces I'd think about getting. One, a mid-size saucier pan, I have a tiny one and a 3QT (?) and it would be nice to have one just a tad smaller.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com