Just received my April issue...
  Re: (...)
I just received my April CAH and several things look interesting. I received my March/April CI just last week. I used to get them a month apart and I hope they now aren't mailed closer together because that will mean too much time between issues.
  Re: Just received my April issue... by Ron (I just received my A...)
They haven't even changed the picture on the home page of the new magazine. Usually they do that, and I really get antsy for the new issue. What is on the cover?
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Just received my April issue... by esgunn (They haven't even ch...)
Quote:

They haven't even changed the picture on the home page of the new magazine. Usually they do that, and I really get antsy for the new issue. What is on the cover?

Citrus Chicken Fricassee is on the cover. I'm going to do the whiskey glazed corned beef and then use the leftovers for reuben hush puppies and spicy breakfast corned beef hash for sure.
  Re: Re: Just received my April issue... by Ron ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
" whiskey glazed corned beef and then use the leftovers for reuben hush puppies and spicy breakfast corned beef hash "

I'll make sure to pick up this issue!!!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Just received my April issue... by Lorraine (" whiskey glazed cor...)
"I'm going to do the whiskey glazed corned beef and then use the leftovers for reuben hush puppies"

Crap, I'm not home for 6 weeks - well, I'm glad I'm not, but it could have come just a couple days earlier.... please post recipes - if they are good!! please.

I'm sounding like Roxanne - she must be having a ball with her mom and daughter visiting!!! wonder what they are eating....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com